It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: SoLD vs. FAR (e2a8)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

Hmm really nice War i would not say it is over but it is going great these BRs really helped me catch up :)

F2 A3 rank 15 in FEAR rank 3.
Most crystals held 110
Most relics held 6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Langy wrote:
My last word for this era..

A big Congrats to SolD and subs on a well fought war, the war isnt over yet but it is for me so ill have my say. SolD u were a worthy opponent and my hat off to you for the victory WELL DONE. FAR been a pleasure fighting along side all the members you are all great players and would play with any of you again.

Its been a long war and to be honest very Draining so im glad a result was reached and can move on to other era's, I have never seen so much crap talk on Broadcasts in my time and was well in the end Pathetic from all involved.

Anyhow CONGRATS SolD and another great Victory for the SolD allience.

Peace Langy :)

Hey Langy
Ty u for ur appreciation dude. FAR was a good opponent and tbh we was desperate at some times as u guys seemed to be super active.

As far as of the broadcasts...they were very entertaining. If u look at them in an other point of view you will find them funny too :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Thanks FAR for excellent war :)

Love Ex-Huntress/Mistress

SoLD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

the show must go on :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

this era was good for us. war between SOLD and FAR was pro, and i liked it.
sure SOLD, u had lot of chance with us:

1) FAR was rank 1> FAR was backstabbed by VVV cause little misunderstood between ganjamen and VVV. and eddie took opportunity for hav good relation with VVV, and he managed all their attak against us (lol, no prblm eddie; it s the game budy i understand it s not bad for me even if u started crash on our relation with VVV before the misunderstood...) > so FAR took rank 2 and we lost some army and SOLD took the first rank > sold take opportunity for go to greenland and tak other relic.

2) mr leslie did good thing for sold also by his relation with 1 member of RWS, considering that majority of this alliance especially the leader are idiots. so it was eazy for sold to hav another ally and let FAR know that rws will attak sold.
> RWS tried to go attak us while we waring SOLD between greenland and america. RWS moved their relic to north (80% of their squads was on relic lol idiots), but RWS had chance too when 1 member with me moved his relic. so RWS understood that i wait them > so they ran again to south with their relic (with their troops on relic lol really idiots) PSS:(nuk was enough for me to kill RWS on their relic)

3) around tic 1500, FAR took 90% of ops of SOLD while killling leslie. rest huntress and rodazc. but all members needed to go sleep. so...this 2 members of sold alerted folish and others for wake up. so the only thing that i could do is downgrad the nuk, kiling half troops of neil fraser and go back > we put around 350 squads on 1 op > sleep.

4) finally, some members desert from this op where we had 350 squads. also, 2 members puted their squad on others op (i dont know why lol). so it was eazy for sold to kill us when we sleep and when our army was dispersed> good reaction SOLD and it s eddie who manage that cause i think xeron was something like inactif> good budy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

thanx SOLD for ur fighting. i can say that FAR hav chance also for find good alliance to fight in this server E2.
respect for ur alliance, u hav great players.

it'll be a great honor to make war with you again cheer SOLD

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Yozius of Marokino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yozius wrote:
1) FAR was rank 1> FAR was backstabbed by VVV cause little misunderstood between ganjamen and VVV. and eddie took opportunity for hav good relation with VVV, and he managed all their attak against us (lol, no prblm eddie; it s the game budy i understand it s not bad for me even if u started crash on our relation with VVV before the misunderstood...) > so FAR took rank 2 and we lost some army and SOLD took the first rank > sold take opportunity for go to greenland and tak other relic.

I had nothing to do with VVV...i dont know any of those players...neither I did any talk with them when they was coordinating attacks on FAR.
Rodazac took the opportunity he got when he saw FAR and VVV fighting over the relics so he snatched 1 relic out of ur hands.

And the other stuff u wrote i can confirm it cuz it all kinda went this way.
But there should also be other things to mention within the story. Like the "Fort knox" u build up in North America with some other alliances. And that u always knew u was gonna fight us so FAR army and Pig army was totally made anti-SoLD.
And u had help from Kane during the round (he did much damage to us all the time and we couldnt do nothing about it. Good thing was we hurried to kill u so Kane stopped his infrastructure invasion too).

But anyways...good round for all of us. I had a lot of fun playing it ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

LOL eddie
i didnt see any bad thing from sold there. so i dont insinuate bad

the both alliance sold and far learned something there.

anyway it was great era and fighting

hein? huntress now is mistress lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

she came up with that new name idk why tho
"mistress" as a word has like 3 meanings i specially like the explanation "An adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

hehe

i will send my curriculum vitae to mistress so

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Lol.... The name Mistress was born that some crazy ripoff stole my old nick Huntress and made the name bad cause obviously he is a noob :O and i knew noone would use the name Mistress in BD atleast i have not seen it yet.....
Mistress meaning to me = Lover
Like when a man and a woman is married then Mistress is the person who has a relationship with the man who is already married. This should explain lol
in Conclution Mistress can also mean a middle age ladie who is very polite and so on but i aint polite :O
So ill take the first meaning for myself >.<...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next