It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Let us dance again
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

They are alright, most of the players problem with 4E is related with them living in the same country along with their high activity which as well let spread a lot of rumors that they account share. (Which is a false assumption as I have never assisted to a "non complying the rules action" from their behalf personally)
I have played at "4E" 's side to come and realize; they are not that bad imo, however, they applied real professionalism during their game play back then (sometimes I couldn't understand what is being said even, as they speak Turkish).
I think their team is one qualified to definitely scratch a win sometimes.

Could you share what was your "bad" experience with them Bazinga?

GeorgeSK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 am 
Major
Major

the fact they were unable to kill my alliance of about 5-6 semi-active trollers when they had a good 800 more power than us + multiple subs

I got a few decent kills too on the main AND the sub

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

100003765070161 wrote:
They are alright, most of the players problem with 4E is related with them living in the same country along with their high activity which as well let spread a lot of rumors that they account share. (Which is a false assumption as I have never assisted to a "non complying the rules action" from their behalf personally)
I have played at "4E" 's side to come and realize; they are not that bad imo, however, they applied real professionalism during their game play back then (sometimes I couldn't understand what is being said even, as they speak Turkish).
I think their team is one qualified to definitely scratch a win sometimes.

Could you share what was your "bad" experience with them Bazinga?

GeorgeSK

You are bad lol so compared to u they are so "bad" but to normal people u are terrible ;)

:D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2