It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: One final cheers to E4!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:06 am 
Private
Private

Well I haven't been around much the past month or so due to working so much, but I'm here now. (Not active or anything, just not leaving.) And it recently came to my notice that E4 has been retired. I am not mad at Tactisoft management for closing it down, I understand the need to try and compress servers, especially after this last era(Which to be honest, was one of the worst eras I've ever seen, and I'm pretty ashamed to have been apart of it, but oh well...)

I just wanted to make this post to say goodbye to my favorite server. I've had SO much fun on this server, had probably the best wars/times I've ever had here. From DRAW to KM to fighting UN to playing with Kane on his last era, and everything in between. I'm proud to have been a pretty big part in the history of one of the most competitive servers BD has had in the past few years, and I'll never forget the fun I've had, the rounds I've played or the friends I've made on this server. Also, I just think it's cool that I did happen to win the first and the last era of E4, a little bit to remember her by, so to speak.

So I want to ask all of you guys and girls out there: What's your favorite memory of E4? Whether it be the round(s) you've won (or lost), or the wars you've had, or just the fun time trolling top alliances to see if you could take them down. (Killer Rabbits all day, bruh.) So please, share your love and memories.

R.I.P to E4. Gone, but never forgotten. <3

-Apollo

Post subject: Re: One final cheers to E4!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, I really understand the way you profoundly felt which lead you to write this post, would it perhaps be due to your souvenirs of this world that abruptly popped into your mind? All your moments spent in front of your computer to face lots of hard times only to be able to impose the will of your alliance on E4, a world that is particularly as dear to me than to you. But as they say, life goes on and Tacticsoft closing its servers is for the sake of its players who want to continue to play this game filled with all the colors of memory.

That was in late 2013, E4 era 21, seven eras ago, the times I've played with ICE.. Absolutely not an era when I've been the most active as I died twice, although a truly unforgettable era, and it was when the server was one of the most competitively-like to include the longest enjoyable wars ever, an age where we've played against RoFL which is currently my standard team I play with all the time, a war that has lasted for almost two months all over Earth continents to miserably end since RoFL's original founder, Adnan, had to quit the game in order to focus on whatsoever as I've been told.

At the of the day, ICE won the era and I've ended rank 15, which I thought I deserved for a reason I stated above, and I've kept this picture because I've been told by someone in BOLD (RoFL) that ICE would never win that round:
Spoiler:

Farewell Earth 4.

-George

Last edited by 100003765070161 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

eww 1 ticker .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Colin will never forgive for closing BYZ' homeworld. :mrgreen:

The host of the amazing challenge of MuPT, being the favored world for many of Kevin's excellent ventures.

Earth 4 has always been a special world - host to all sorts of different alliances and challenges and often proving a worthy competitor to Earth 1 when it came to competition - sometimes even exceeding it.

Now, back to MuPT - this was an era I remember vividly. From the terrific gameplay on all sides, ranging from old veterans like MuPT and Prr to newer teams like DOOM to the amazing forum activity created by personalities such as the eternal troll, Oluvai, and the witty humor of people like Creel. Discussions, bantering, comedy, challenging...

The very best performance of Kevins' team, possibly even the best performance of any team, ever! A fun, warlike era full of action and comedy for even noobs (like myself, back then! Ok maybe a bit now still...) to enjoy.

Hopefully this forum category will stick around for all to see. Also do check out Liran's awesome video for MuPT's victory. :)

Our memories will forever be preserved with this closure and the terrific Earth 4 community will hopefully merge into the Earth 1 community to create many more lasting memories!

Cheers to Earth 4! Now come to Earth 1. Lets see who are the better single tick Earth players for once and for all! :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:15 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i remember being in OTT fighting against BYZ and their allies with BoS on our side aswell, that war lasted like 1k tiks and was so back and forth is was crazy. i wasnt the most active on that server but i was there during war time and to launch attacks when needed, but after like 1k tiks of fighting BYZ finally killed us after a big battle where both sides took heavy losses but we lost in the end

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]