It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cobraaa
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
As much as I would like to see him, and will always taunt him to play, I don't doubt what he says too much.

I have played against you and won, just so you know. :roll: (That was the era I quit playing a few weeks into it because I was neglecting classes but Simen wouldn't let me leave. :cry: )

I didn't know till after the era :D and it wasn't the most ideal era for our alliance :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I must have been doing something right since both lead teams contacted me , and one offered me a spot on their team and their number 1 atm and will prolly win the round . I can easily match these guys if i had limitless oil and energy , as it would then fall on just skill vrs skill and who can log in the most , but thats a pipe dream as i wont boost , although i was using blues to buy worker pod's as they trickled but even that falls short .

If nobody is boosting as you say then why the boost pop everyday for 500 ticks , i believe its prolly every other day now ?
Also by tick 500 i had 18 squads , wich i thought was decent , but most the ppl i was fighting had 45 50 squads per member ..prolly more than that , so it was'nt even a fair chance .

Tbh i think its just alot of mumbo jumbo jargin .. your running clean up on the forums to maintane an illusion , and thats all good , but if you really want to prove it ive given you the opertunity because as ive already said it cant be done without boosting , you wont win E4 .. at best you'll come in the top 10 and prolly have alot of fun playing , but Win ? haha preposterous

Is this game fun , hell yeah its the best little (strategy?) game ive played , i just think that if you dont have a deep wallet you have no buisness here ,, ive asked Korupt to prove me wrong and play a round but he just keeps spouting mumbo jumbo and act's like whatever he says is fact or something , if its true it should be fairly simple for him to prove it as he's won every round he's played without ever boosting (lol) and once without even trying (Rofl) ..

I Am not buying it lol although i dont doubt your skills , that really is not in question but you keep trying to bend it to you and not focus on the boosting of oil and energy and armys out of thin air , as if its really hurting these guys or something by boosting ? :roll:

idk man .. little hard for me to believe , make me a believer :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Rubber Ammo, Korupt wouldn't be a Sr. Moderator if he hasn't won as many eras as he has, And I don't think he cares if you think he isn't all that great and wants proof from him. Understand some people don't play unless they are going to be playing at their best and most active. Most players who've won multiple eras only play at certain times during the year.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

this was never about him in the first place , he made it about him as if i said korupt cant play that good , i never said the man didnt know how to play or even question that he is some kind of dern GoD pulling off miracle erra's ,
God bless him . All i ment by any of that is Show me cause i dont believe he can win on E4 with that mess he's talking and he cant or wont do it , Fine by me , what ever ..
He has failed to convince me that this is a balanced and fair game without boosting , its simply not true and you guys are smoking something in my opinion to even act like boosters have zero advantage , its preposterous and 90% of the players cant touch them so they try to join them , its obvious .

Does this game need money , you dern right it does and needs as much as it can get , its a buisness with a great product , i think BattleDawn would and could make a whole lot more money at it if they just tweeked a few things , for instance , instead of being able to boost resource's , change it to vanety items , a selection of different styled colonys to show off , different unit types thats the same as the class's but looks different , different looking squads to show off instead of triangle ones , or even pay to play , i could and would definetly find 15 or 20 dollars or even more maybe , 30-40 dollars per month to subscribe and be happy as a pig in slop knowing everybody else is playing on even ground and it might bring back the old players and keep the new players and increase your pop on every world ? idk im just saying , your the ones losing players not me .

I really dont have time for this and i see what im saying is lost on you guys and even twisting my meening's around and trying to make it something personal between me and korupt , its not by a long shot .. he cant back up his word's that i have seen him repeat but expect's me to take his word on it and that is supposed to be good enouph to convince me , but it is not , im sorry , korupt is a good guy and all that but im not buying the speach on how this is not a pay to win game , i may have been a little to honest on saying thats a lie but i can be convinced but i see no body is willing to attempt it , just alot of talk about they could if they wanted to . Fine by me , what everrr

feel free to BS me all you want but i see it as it is , BS !!

you got my email , hit me up when things change round here , untill then have fun you guys

regards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

massgenocide wrote:
Rubber Ammo, Korupt wouldn't be a Sr. Moderator if he hasn't won as many eras as he has, And I don't think he cares if you think he isn't all that great and wants proof from him. Understand some people don't play unless they are going to be playing at their best and most active. Most players who've won multiple eras only play at certain times during the year.

That is actually incorrect, the reason Korupt is a senior isn't necessarily that he is one of the best players ever on this game (though he is). It's because he has an extreme knowledge of the game, is intelligent and has shown he is very much dedicated to the community. We have several good moderators that are not known for being excellent players. I won't say names :lol:

Anyway Rubberr, I partly agree with you. It is a LOT easier to play well when boosting and especially early on it just turns you into a major powerhouse. Let me put it this way, put one active non-boosting alliance and one boosting alliance in the same area right from the start, have them at about equal skill and activity levels, and the non-booster alliance doesn't really stand a chance. However, that is not the case. And when I think about the best players on this game, some names come to mind. From my personal experience, Korupt, Ace, Gon, Aoki etc, the rest of the Kong guys. Non-boosters. Myself, having gotten rank 1 on Champions Era and holding the power record, I have bought 190 reds in total. So it is very possible to do well without reds. Unky, who everyone sees as a powerhouse, was a non-booster. Granted, back then the conquer income was higher and the population was higher.

Anyway, that is pretty much my point. I very much agree with Korupt that a skilled non-boosting alliance will always outdo a non-skilled boosting alliance. But I also agree it has gotten a lot harder for non-boosters in recent (or not so recent) times, with conquer income declining, total populations declining and less blues being handed out by voting. You just have to play differently as a non-booster, start out in an area with little boosters, have excellent teamwork and rely more on skill and exp than on boosting units into the game. It's harder, granted, but it's also much more rewarding if you ask me. Because let's be fair, who doesn't like to fight the big bad red booster? I always like the idea of beating guys who spend hundreds of dollars trying to kill me :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

It's true .. i love a challenge , but the alliance that i was fighting , even though i declared war on the entire world at tick 50 :lol: controlled North and south america and at least half of antarctica and was in Europe asia and africa fighting and still had a spare 50-100 squads to keep me down , i ran out of everything oil energy metal in just one day of defending with no chance of getting more so i didnt give up i ran out of gas . i bet they have shot my colony with at least 30 nukes and my members colonys as well , even though i havent logged in a week i bet they prolly still got a stream of nukes hitting my colony , i meen these guys have never heard of shortage of resource's and prolly couldnt spell the word the way it looks to me haha :)
and there is nothing wrong with that , more power to em . ;)

Idk how this became about Korupt when obviously my opening post was a goodby and wishing everyone well but i failed because i cant afford to play , and i dont wont to play all the time it takes knowing i cant win without spending loot , again , great game but thats how it is , as far as I see it . Korupt ran up into this thread trying to convince me otherwise , so idk nothing wrong with that i guess .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:35 pm 
Major
Major

It's not about me, you stated that it is impossible to win against boosters without boosting and I said it is not. I am one of the biggest advocates and probably one of the better known examples for winning without boosting tokens. Skill trumps tokens every time that is a simple fact. My best example of that will be Milan aka Senatus, he gained the power record of .com without boosting and he did so when 0 power came from conquers. Skill and activity is always the trump cards to tokens. If you want to say I am wrong or that you don't believe me that is your choice but I will continue to say it for anyone that feels otherwise because we have proof of it. Based on what you just said though about this world they already had much of the world dominated so their income from that alone would give them a huge advantage over you, boosting or not. Also counting that you said you challenged the world, sometimes you have to know when to make allies whether it be to put a leash on them so they don't bug you for the moment or to be a distraction while you set yourself up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

You mentioned my team several times so I figured id throw my 2cents in here

In my opinion it depends on just how much there boosting. Could you take a none boosting team and fight a team that boosts every 12 ticks None stop? Very unlikely unless there a very bad team. Even then the amount of resos they will get in from the boosts they can rebuild armies very quickly. That being said activity is the great equalizer in this game. I would indeed take 10 people that are nearly online 24/7 vs. 10 none stop boosters who are online 8 ticks a day. When it becomes impossible to win is when you have a team that boosts heavily and also has high levels of activity. In that case no its unlikely your going to beat them. As there resource level will be so high even half there team can match your full team. Thats when if you want win you most boost. However there are worlds that boost much less than some others. and if your looking for a none boosting world go to one of them. All worlds boost, but the amount varies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hey sparta :) good luck on e4 buddy , your are a good sport and was very fair with me on e4 , in fact i dont think i had an argument with anyone on e4 , its a great crowd to be sure . alot of fun .

Korupt Your killing me you jedi master you , i like you korupt , you have skill's no doubt , ive watched you on these forums on alot of threads that say pretty close or simular to what ive said and right on que you warp in and convince them there is no problem ,that it's all their imagination , boosters have 0 advantage , your just a crappy player , move along ... and by the end of it somehow you have brainwashed them into agreeing with you and have them licking your hand in the end . your good on BS buddy i'll give you that .

I dont need your input on something i can see with my own eyes and know to be true , you can play the jedi mind trick on other players that reasonably come to the same conclusion as i have and you'll prolly convince them more than likely , but im done talking to you .

You guys have a nice day , im out .. PEACE !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:15 pm 
Major
Major

RubberrAmmo wrote:
Hey sparta :) good luck on e4 buddy , your are a good sport and was very fair with me on e4 , in fact i dont think i had an argument with anyone on e4 , its a great crowd to be sure . alot of fun .

Korupt Your killing me you jedi master you , i like you korupt , you have skill's no doubt , ive watched you on these forums on alot of threads that say pretty close or simular to what ive said and right on que you warp in and convince them there is no problem ,that it's all their imagination , boosters have 0 advantage , your just a crappy player , move along ... and by the end of it somehow you have brainwashed them into agreeing with you and have them licking your hand in the end . your good on BS buddy i'll give you that .

I dont need your input on something i can see with my own eyes and know to be true , you can play the jedi mind trick on other players that reasonably come to the same conclusion as i have and you'll prolly convince them more than likely , but im done talking to you .

You guys have a nice day , im out .. PEACE !

One simple question then, if it were all just bs how have I built the reputation I have and the record I have? As I said before I've only lost the very first world I played and none since then and I am not a booster. How do you explain that then if it is impossible for a non booster to beat a booster? I have never said they don't have an advantage but it is completely untrue to believe it is an advantage that cannot be overcome.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next