It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out JAMES (The Man) and ICE
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

yes I can, because I want to. ;)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:55 pm 
Private
Private

Gah, I'm not going to comment on the george and Jake battle as I know jake will win, but in regards to ICE, I like James and most of the members I've talked to, they seem like nice guys. but the thing is, BD needs more fighting, and that's what Chris, and myself, and everyone are trying to stir up. We did it this era in HBH/KR, much to everyone's surprise. Now let's keep the ball rollin'.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Apollo wrote:
Gah, I'm not going to comment on the george and Jake battle as I know jake will win, but in regards to ICE, I like James and most of the members I've talked to, they seem like nice guys. but the thing is, BD needs more fighting, and that's what Chris, and myself, and everyone are trying to stir up. We did it this era in HBH/KR, much to everyone's surprise. Now let's keep the ball rollin'.

Well, to be really honest, it wasnt a hard fight at all for you guys. It was a guerrilla war you had untill AVA showed up, no matter how you picture it, but you couldnt move to SA untill we joined the war and made them move to face us.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:16 pm 
Private
Private

Tyrano wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Well, to be really honest, it wasnt a hard fight at all for you guys. It was a guerrilla war you had untill AVA showed up, no matter how you picture it, but you couldnt move to SA untill we joined the war and made them move to face us.

AVA joining in helped us, that's no doubt. But it wasn't easy. I've been woken up for this server more than I have for E1, and we're winning there. E4 we've been nonstop fighting DbD/BbB since tick ~150.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Since when do you wake up for phone calls?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 pm 
Private
Private

Eh, I try to every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
I will obviously accept your challenge to get my hands dirty on you because I can simply boost, over power you, put my skills on the line because I improved with with time and I will kill you. Next Earth 4 or Earth 5 SOLO, summer 2014, what do you think ? I won't be able to play faster than 1 tickers due to studies. My hands haven't been clean for a long time, having to answer and lose my time with a person like you is just making them dirtier, Anyway, it is a game, get that right once and for all, I developed my skills with the knowledge I could become better than you because I am better than you ;) and by the way, who said you have more winning experience than me, you ain't see nothing yet, oh and I almost forgot, I have stolen only GameOver's in game name and avatar last year exactly, when are you going to give us an end to this ridiculous story?

First of all, "get you're hands dirty on me"? That sounded rather um.....sexual....weirdo :|

Also you need to boost in order to kill me? lol what a coward. You know you have no chance in a fair fight lol.

Kill me? I've gotten you twice. You won't kill me lol.

lose you're time with a person like me? A person with honor? And please, if anyone's time is going to be wasted it's mine, you aren't worth anyone's time. You are a lowly person, you backstab, you steal other peoples' identities, you lie. Lol

Hands dirty LOL? Please, you are a coward, you've never gotten you're hands dirty lol. I don't even think you've ever killed more than 3000 units in an era LOL.

Also regarding you're nonexistent skill and knowledge, I mean...that's just it.....you haven't learned crap during the 2 years I've seen you around. Your the same annoying noob you were before. Lol, and saying your better than me?come on, we both know I'm better lol.

As for stealing identities, I have proof you stole Korupt's avatar lol, also I've seen you use Celene's name and Milanos's name and avatar lol. You aren't a very good liar lol.

Ridiculous story? this isn't a story, this is just the truth about you.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

1) Hands dirty LOL? Please, you are a coward, you've never gotten you're hands dirty lol. I don't even think you've ever killed more than 3000 units in an era LOL.
Spoiler:

That's on Fantasy 4 ^ :roll:

2) Kill me? I've gotten you twice. You won't kill me lol.

It doesn't mean I can't kill you Jaek, such an arrogant :)

3) Lose you're time with a person like me? A person with honor? And please, if anyone's time is going to be wasted it's mine, you aren't worth anyone's time.

I am not a low person, I never backstabbed, I backstabbed actually, a noob team which I have no respect to because the leader of that team as I remember backstabbed me on another world. :lol: I have only stolen GameOver's avatar because I had some issues with him

4) Also regarding you're nonexistent skill and knowledge, I mean...that's just it.....you haven't learned crap during the 2 years I've seen you around. Your the same annoying noob you were before. Lol, and saying your better than me?come on, we both know I'm better lol.

No, I have skill and knowledge, I have learnt a lot during the 2 years you've see me around. I am not the same annoying noob, I'm just annoying.. Hah I have to admit. I am better than you Jaek, you want to prove that I am wrong, accept my challenge then, and if you want a fair fight trust me I won't boost because I already boosted my mobile credit on Fantasy 2 :roll:

5) As for stealing identities lol.

I didn't steal Korupt's avatar, I have seen him change it though I liked it because I am a huge fan of Carnage so I put it. As for Celene, I swear :lol: I don't even know who is Celene, I played Earth 3 and changed my ign and avatar to Celine with an "i" and not an "e", oh and Celine is the name of my girlfriend. :lol: by the way, there is no copyright obviously, I have seen players stealing my avatar many times, and mind your own business, I am free to do whatever I want as long as everything's fine.

Last edited by georgeshelou on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:33 am 
Private
Private

George those stats aren't that good...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:55 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

(facepalm) pffft Apollo.
I just wanted to contradict Jaek, proving to him that I killed more than 3000 units.

Apollo, not every time that the mug touches the ewer you show up and let it all out on me -_-
^An arab saying.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next