It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: TIB/KILL Vs. UWS
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:02 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

redwurm wrote:
Funny nobody is talking about how UWS backstabbed KILL to start this war.

Redwurm... KILL forced our hand, it was clear as the day that KILL was planning to backstab us before the first set of relics were released, thats were our NAP would have ended.

But NOPE, KILL makes 7-8 OPs in Russia (Same as TiB did not too long ago), and every experienced BD player... No every BD player would know that those OPs would turn into Traning bases to mass armies.

I mean really? Why else make so many OPs over 70 ticks away from your Network?
KILL forced our hands, it was either lie down and lose a huge chunk of network to KILL, or take the OPs... Not to mention KILL rushed into Greenland and made an OP next to our 1 OP and sent over 30 squads to it...

How can that not be a provocation and a invitation to war. Ask me, the KILL were the ones preparing to backstab, we just acted before it happend.

Previous: TLG, AA, DSNY, ReV, TRL.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

So then why make a NAP in the first place?

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 pm 
Captain
Captain

Just for the record there has been multiple well known apollo's in BD since the game has came out. Matt is just the most well known.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Apollo wrote:
Wait so there are people actually standing up to UWS and not just hiding and letting UWS win ebcuase they boosted the most? Proud of you James, at least someone doesn't wanna just roll over

As the only gamer with over 2k kill count so far (before tick 300) I for one love the action but I must admit I am somewhat confused here.

Is it the moderators role to take sides. Cause if the moderators steps out of line and start showing biased from one team over another I for one will not continue.

As to who started the war, hey idc just nice for it to come alive again so thanks TiBs and I hope to be killing you soon :D

All the best to my fellow gamers and to all those haters out there suck on it and to apollo sorry dude thats not right.

Talyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 am 
Private
Private

Talyn, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a moderator on the forums, yes. But that has nothing to do with my in game play, so I have no idea where you think I'm "taking sides" as a moderator or "stepping out of line".

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3