It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: MMC vs UA Newb War
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

All right as you will see in this topic,

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1870

You see the mighty UA players bragging about how they are owning a bunch of what use to be new and excited players,

What they seem to think is that by attacking our weak and then going and starting a topic about how much they are owning MMC then locking the target that the war ended? I am never sure what is going on around here...

All right then lets see how much UA are newbs here,

211 Units sent by five UA players... (hmm no rocket units?)

Oh no what is this they have left running around attacking then recalling then attacking then recalling almost like a chicken with their head cut off, Is that some half broke squads of damage and range vehicles without rocket keep in mind and now without any armor units?

Wow was it not just yesterday they spoke so tough conquering newbs? And then when a challenge arises they lock topic cuz they know they are in for it? Well friends I come to tell you UA will fall maybe not by us but I promise they will fall. I mean look at all those big names they sent in my screen shots and yet no rocket units? OMG FFS WIGO?

Back on subject,

In the name of the Underground, let my enemies take heed, to the words I say. I will pay the price for the Underground, I will carry any burden for the Underground, I will protect any friend of the Underground. I will do any thing to ensure the success, and tranquility of the Underground NATION.

Despite this being a loss do not think we do not consider this a victory.

-King Aladar, a wicked leader of the Underground community

Last edited by King Aladar on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: MMC vs UA Newb War
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

No rocket units? Well duh, those are newb hunting units, which we used to conquer more than half of your alliance. Coincidence? Running around with our heads cut off? Actually, it's called playing smart and not running into battles you can't win. Not that you'd know anything about that. The last topic was locked because of mega flaming, not because of biased mods, it's foolish to think otherwise.

I've said my peace, Harvester out. (For now)

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

First...... The original topic was locked by mods becuase an ex-UA member came in and started flaming.

Second..... Really, Newb war?

Third..... Just because you have new players, we should not attack you?? HA! That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. It's called Battle Dawn last time I checked...... They should expect to be involved in wars.

Honestly, if no one attacked new players then our entire stream of conquers would be dried up.

If you are referring to where we said that it isn't a real war.... it isn't.

We made an OP and sent in squads. Simple as that. We had a few of you conquered within the first few ticks of use being there. Plus, only about 5 of our 24 members actually have units there, let alone their entire armies.

So before you insult us, please get your facts straight.

PS: Everyone gets conquered in the beginning...... it should be no different for the new players in your alliance.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

All I am saying is that the pure reason UA leader gave me was lose your sub or risk being attacked by UA.

I am not here to flame but to defend my community and I understand you may attack us at free will but it is your lame excuse that because we have a sub alliance you are going to attack us.

We are not here to flame but to state our position and yes feelings are high within the community as you saw our mate takeordersfromnobody. He is happy to be here as well as all of us but here is the problem.

As soon as a super power alliance full of mods start dictating to the server not just MMC but countless alliances are warned if they do not do away with their sub they risk being attacked by the UA.

Well hmmmm I am one to take a good risk anytime challenged and I am just stating that deleting our broadcasts simply because you do not like what we said is not wise. You are to only delete broadcasts that are offensive and not those that just claim facts of war.

You cannot dictate to alliances in Mars 1 that they cannot have sub alliances. I have trained hundreds of battle dawn players over three years and in order to do so you must create sub alliances.

Now I have been one against the naming of subs such as MMC2 for example that is why after UA leader requested losing the sub I asked him if we could change the name which we have done now named Nicks Mining Company NMC.

This I feel is a good way to have a sub but without the numbers. I have told our community that we shall only build one sub each server so the first 48 that makes it are in as we have 70+ currently fighting to get into two alliances.

Players need training and am willing to take my time to train them to this great game we all love. But when players go around playing world police that just suppresses the players and makes them not want to come back.

I understand you must conquer yes and this Battle Dawn yes but please next time use a better excuse for war.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Why do we need an excuse to attack colonies? Also, you conquered one of our members which is immediate cause for war.

Also, forum mods have no moderating power within the game client. So please do not accuse them of abusing powers that they don't even have. The mods and admins in Battle Dawn are in no way biased or corrupt so do not say that they are.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

If you guys notice in that BR they lost 6.9k more metal on their army then us. Plus what units I lost didnt affect me. I lost 1 power which guess what I built right back. Now i am helping out my teammates to build theres.
Plus Aladar you talk like this is real life its not, it a game, I take this game seriously because i'm really competetive.
Thing is we didnt void the NAP you did. You messaged me threatening me and my alliance and I talked to Harv. and we both agreed it was in our interest to conquer you guys. And if you want i can brig my whole army in and then we can have a real war but until then this topic is pointless. We're winning thats that.
Also we're not dictating or being world police. We're simply attacking an unfriendly alliance that voided our NAP so don't say we did this when I have proof that you threatened us and your the one who voided the NAP.
Plus Aladar i'm sorry if you think i'm biased. I do my job to the best of my ability without bringing in personal relationships or things that happen in game. I'm sorry you feel this way but I would never bring relationships or anything that happens in game to topics I mod.

~Hero

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Let me find some quote where UA ended our NAP,

Tick 42 Harvester writes: "Lose the subs, or risk UA attacking."

This alone meant you ended the NAP right then and there. We were marked ally and you know we were not going to give up our sub without a fight therefore you broke the NAP by threatening us while marked friendly.

And for the abuse of power am not claiming the mods did it but I know for a fact that a supporter of BD can delete the broadcasts that deem inappropriate and offensive. However none of our broadcasts met this criteria and this proves someone abused their power with this feature.

My motto is,

Its only a game, until you bet on it...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

You see Aladar, there was a time when subs ran rampant, making servers not fun for anybody, because they are a abuse of the alliance limit rule, effectively giving you more members than the game allows you to have.

The time of subs is over, Aladar. Which is why I broadcast what I did.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 pm 
Private
Private

yea maybe Tick 42 Harvester writes: "Lose the subs, or risk UA attacking."
However he didn't say right now or soon as the NAP was up we would or maybe not ... You assumed we were going to pick a fight & attacked one of our members ... that was you starting a war

Last edited by CerebralAssassin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmm looks to me like you marked us hostile first buddy. Theres all the proof I need.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next