It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: HORD vs Swft
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:48 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

So guys the most anticipated war of m1 for this current era has arrived DISN(HORD) vs Swft.

But It started in rather illogical and bad way, HORD leader, Skipwith backstabbed Swft for rank1, putting up noobish reason.

1st, They claimed Swft member Romeo (me) has broken agreement and took some conquers of BRO (which HORD killed earlier). But if we look at past When Swft killed 073 then HORD came in from no where and looted the crystals.
Although we killed 1 of BRO member (captain america) but still DISN felt its not worthy to share ANYTHING, as Captain America left alliance before attacking us.
On the other hand Another member of BRO (Aleko) who has left alliance after BRO crashed, when got killed by HORD, they even claimed all his conquers because he WAS a BRO member.
So to HORD my point if any BRO member leaves alliance attacks us then he is not BRO so you wont give us anything. If samething happened to you, you expected to give you everything.

2ndly, They complained about sniping and said only they only got sniped by us everytime. Dear, HORD , I feel you need to see the BRs that how many units of Swft died cuz of snipes of HORD, we r not whiney baby so we didnt cry.

HORD was one of the most respectable alliance, but they came out nothing but flithy backstabbers, and also, HORD is famous for not using subs,
So Skipwith, whats the reason of bringing subs here? afraid to do 1 o 1?

There are more things my friends, When Garrisons came, HORD was late, we took every Garrison and HORD then openly said me that Admin said us when garrisons gonna come and thats why we got all, becuz they thought we all are very inactive.

Skipwith said He is man of his word and never backstab. Also he was very good old friend of mine, but he got me banned, as according to them I was only active member of my team, and started the war, but the accuse was false, I was unbanned within some mins, which made them think again, but their cover was blown. HORD became a backstabber, and I feel Skipwith knows it.

Anyways, Best of luck to both sides, hope the best wins.

-Sayan

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Post subject: Re: HORD vs Swft
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:55 am 
Private
Private

Backstabbers never win.

I hope Sirskipwith realizes his mistake and pays dearly for it.

Best Rank: 1
Most crystals: TBA
Best Power: TBA
IGN: TKM/The Killing Machine/Bloodsword

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

princenavarro wrote:
Backstabbers never win.

I hope Sirskipwith realizes his mistake and pays dearly for it.

Disagreed :lol:

Good luck to both sides, let's hope for a fun war with many screenshots!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:39 am 
Captain
Captain

ur gonna make new thread for BRs or post it herë itself?

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:36 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Here only

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:46 am 
Captain
Captain

go ahead!!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:46 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

First of all let me tell everyone this I don't believe in hiding units when it is pretty much evident who has what chassis: fyi both HORD and Swft got Mechs/Tanks/Heavy units:

Here is the first of 2 big losses from us:

1. Pumbaa of PIXR is a sub of HORD against a popular chant that HORD dont have subs

2. The big battle

The big story behind this battle and so on:

Swft was situated in the centre of the map and HORD in the middle down island. 3 of us were attacking FWP alliance in farthest of left of the middle left island while the rest were busy/finishing killing xSx in the farthest corner of the upper right island and the war was declared suddenly

Malice and I were attacking a FWP colony 4 ticks from a gate belonged to Malice, and the war was started suddenly. They attacked the origin and practically destroyed all the network reaching the FWP... we were caught totally by surpise as we had respectful Nap till the relic drops. As a measure to delay the attack Malice decided to relocate and got missile attacked. it was after 22 ticks since the relocation they launched on Malice's colony with 88 squads from a certain OP and we decided to attack the origin with full force available. They decided to turn back hitting a shield. We ioned total 8 incoming squads they ioned atleast 3. The result, I am pretty much sure they are feeling sorry for themselves ;)

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

A couple more br...

Remember the 8 ioned squads this is the br of them after like 4 ticks and with additional 2 squads

locked down on a camp on their old hive

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Just a note - If you pay attention to that first BR with Mean and his 65 units, he was facing range 5 units. He didn't kill anything until the 3rd round. Most likely facing concussive range 5 units and actually quite a lot of them. Pretty hard to get Range 5 units before tick 400 though. Especially without any big battles causing major losses before this. Either some VERY good farming was done with lots of nukes and large numbers of units, or some cheating was going on here using friends.

Even on serious rounds where I focus on obtaining experienced units, I don't usually get R4 until around tick 300. And that's if my pure focus was to get them and I got extremely lucky with my targets. Could of been luck, but that is rarely the case with R5 so early.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

malicewolf wrote:
Just a note - If you pay attention to that first BR with Mean and his 65 units, he was facing range 5 units. He didn't kill anything until the 3rd round. Most likely facing concussive range 5 units and actually quite a lot of them. Pretty hard to get Range 5 units before tick 400 though. Especially without any big battles causing major losses before this. Either some VERY good farming was done with lots of nukes and large numbers of units, or some cheating was going on here using friends.

Even on serious rounds where I focus on obtaining experienced units, I don't usually get R4 until around tick 300. And that's if my pure focus was to get them and I got extremely lucky with my targets. Could of been luck, but that is rarely the case with R5 so early.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree on that. M1 is a world with loads of players, and if you work efficiently you can get R4 well before tick 300. When you're heavies you need to kill only 14 squads with 1 squad to get it. Especially in the start of the round if you manage to find some newbs with pure armor, it's pretty easy to get at least a few squads up to R4 rather fast and then when you have 1 it's not hard to get to R5.

Anyway, in this particular case since the guy wasn't even active enough to dodge an attack, I'm going to agree with you that something seems off haha. Being active enough to acquire R5 before tick 400 but not being active enough to dodge a normal attack during a war.. Someone must not have their priorities straight.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next