It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:23 am 
Corporal
Corporal

This era is so bad, I don't even know where to begin. The rank 1 alliance named Hill have played in almost every single possible dirty way.
1.Placing friends inside enemy territories ( Salma, Too Inactive, No way [aka mad max])
2.Having energy farms, as soon as specific colonies dropped (Hodgy), constant WHOLE alliance plus all of the radars jam for almost a full day.
3.Colonies with 5 achievements placed close to Hill knowing exactly where my army was hiding, and trying to spy it (http://prntscr.com/7xfhpe).
4. More than half of the starting alliance roster members swapped(LizardYEYE,Cotton [aka Predator], Corrupter [aka Antrax], Salma [aka CeD], Mad Max) all were part of the roster swaps.
5. Their sub would suicide on their enemy everytime they had units and were online.
6. Get refund of lost armies due to server maintenance and then acting like they had no idea (happens everyday at the same time for 3 minutes) I also lost 3 squads the first time this happened but I never complained about it, just learned from my mistake and watched for it the other day, they had to cry to the admin. 7 out of 10 people in my alliance quit the era after that.

All of this unsportsmanlike playing and you know who is their only threat to the era? The frikkin troll team that thought there would be competition where we could cause some chaos. But no, the rank 2 alliance, who was previously at war with them decided to have a NAP with the rank 1 AFTER WE WENT IN TO HELP THEM. What has happened to this game, is there really no more players left who want to win a special event? Hill has made uncountable mistakes the whole era, 0 agents successful, around 10 agents caught just by myself, their biggest kills the era were the garrisons, not counting my members who quit after the refund of Hill's dead armies, I have half their kills for christ's sake, and I didn't even move out of my island for most of the era. I used to believe you did your own part on CE, shadow, skipwith and predator, but this era proved to me that Senatus and Geen just carried you even harder than I thought.

Well, that's all I had to say, after all, you're still not getting the pleasure of killing 1 single squad of mine, or even conquering me, hell no. (I'm vehs by the way, in case 460 ticks werent enough for you to find out)

p.s: Don't reply trying to argue with what I said, the post is all about letting people know that mars 1 or even all of BD is dead. I have nothing to add and nothing to remove from this message as it is all 100% correct and no matter how hard you try I'm not going to change opinion about it.

Post subject: Re: Mars 1 Era 41 Special event King of the Hill - BD is dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:41 am 
Private
Private

Pretty much hit the nail on the head there :P

Only thing I would add was the annoying messages, crying when we attacked when we only had a few active members (only a couple of which willing to sacrifice any sleep for a troll era), and gloating to our members acting like they just won some huge war after our members got tired of playing XD

(Most weren't, should be clear on that, but those who did know who you are) ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Whatever do you mean? I thought it was CE 3, as we got no CE 3, all the CE rejects come flocking :')

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

1. Salma was recruited way into the era after I asked a buddy to find a replacement. I didn't even know him before I was told about him. No way was recruited deep into the era as well since he could not be active at the start. I didn't even tell him where to place or anything. I don't know who Too Inactive is but it is a friend of Salma. I didn't tell him to place or anything.
2. Yet again, it's a friend of Salma. I don't know the guy at all. I have never even spoke to him. Your alliance has been jammed because I constantly have 0 E jamming you along with my alliance members.
3. The guy in your picture placed near us and wanted to join. He is a noobie and said he will help us out. I didn't kill him and told him if he placed spies everywhere we will leave him alone. None of us actually know who he is.
4. Starting roster did not work because Loyd (Peggy) didn't move for 130 ticks and Lizardeye was not very active. Predator (Cotton) has many real world issues including his wife being in the hospital, he said he could only support and that he had to leave the team because of real world reasons. Obviously our intent is to have an 8 man alliance. Why would we not try and replace members? Salma is a good player who was recommended to me so I took him in. He wanted Antrax to join which was a bad idea since he left and spammed alliance over some crybaby stuff.
5. Our original plan was to take all crystals on the map with no allies or subs. Then 3 alliances came after us so we added random players to the sub. Honestly, if you see one suiciding it's probably because they are bad. We have not asked anyone to suicide for our cause.
6. You don't even know the full story behind it. We had 2 spies with at least 130 infiltration ticks each on the outpost u were going to. We were ETA 1 and we wanted to recall so we could lockdown + spy damage you. I was messaging Tom at least 4 minutes before the tick passed on how my members were online and couldn't recall. I even sent him screenshots and they were messaging Tom themselves. I haven't played BD since CE and I don't play 2 tickers so I don't know exact times when the servers crash. Anyways, instead of killing over 300 units with a lock + spy, my members die instead. Compensation is fair to both alliances since not only did you get free experience, but you avoided being killed.

Moral of the story, don't speak and call us dirty when you have no idea the full story behind it. As for the other guy, we are not CE rejects. Maybe make a name for yourself before calling others names.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:02 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

iridocyclitis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

We calling u a dirty player cuz u are
1- u guys took in cedric/salma when he had almost full protection so the guy just placed randomlly for no reason and by chance when he just placed u guys took him in? Dont lie
2- no one or max was in NJ last CE ur biggest ally last CE
3- yeah just like the 2 other spammers than max in our hive and salma u knew nothing u had nothing to do with it u even asked antrax to place mid war zone with protection no u didnt he just placed their by chance
4-how many members u started with are even left lol u replaced like half or more of ur alliance?
5-no 3 alliances came after u HL backed off way too early and if ur jusW a major alliance they had 2 members max moving
6-ur pathtic no spy display all war shows otherwise shadow 130?infil prob 6 . Ce had way worst server lags much much worst and i never saw units get refunded all eras i played and i have been here for a long time it never happens but wow it suddenly happened for u
moral of the story ur bad u really are u went to great lengths to fight a troll alliance placing spammers and asking ppl to place and even worst getting ur units refunded, other case scenario ur all complete luck no skill cuz as u say u had no idea whats happening :D good thing u had geen and seantus to give u ur green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

@Youssefkh
1. Ced was trying to join HL and he never got accepted. I asked a buddy of mine to help me recruit someone and they said Ced was a good player.
2. I asked Max to come play and he said he could not be active. I never told him where to place.
3. Ced asked Antrax to play not me. He was already placed before Ced even invited him.
4. Doesn't matter how many are left. I won Championship era replacing members all era. That's more than you can say.
5. HL got outplayed because we locked and killed a few armies. X was advancing in our territory when that happened. JusW had a few members and were attacking all our outposts with full squads.
6. No spy display? We locked X early in the era but not enough members were active at the time to kill them. We locked and killed many members of HL. It wasn't even my units that got killed first of all. Second of all the company owes it to the players to either fix their servers so EOT is playable, which they won't, OR give compensation for the servers messing up while players are trying to do actions. Maybe one day you will get a green medal. Senatus joined maybe tick 1500 during CE while I was the first one with R5 to feed Geen and Senatus. You clearly don't have any facts straight do you? If you think Senatus and Geen could solo all of CE from tick 1 you are mistaken buddy. It takes a team. Plus who do you think was the backbone of the team before Geen and Senatus even joined..Jan and I.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ShadowReaperX wrote:
Moral of the story, don't speak and call us dirty when you have no idea the full story behind it. As for the other guy, we are not CE rejects. Maybe make a name for yourself before calling others names.

Buddy, my name is remembered much more than yours, scrub, get off forums go beg some more for helpers on M1, muppet.

BD been dead since they announced the first CE, now we just get children who feel like they achieved something by hugging a CE era, LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOOLLLOOL.

Also, you are nothing but CE Rejects (rofl) you only show up for 3 months (Summer) in hopes there was going to be a CE era, there isn't one, so you just play other eras with the same mentality.

ShadowReaperX wrote:
5. Our original plan was to take all crystals on the map with no allies or subs.

Also, wasn't Malice's team your brothers since tick 1? HAHAHAHAHA, Doing nothing but dribbling, go hug some more muppet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol not even gonna consider your opinion which literally means nothing in the BD community.

And no Malices team wasn't a brother..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Damn shadow you must be blind, well let me show you once again:

p.s: Don't reply trying to argue with what I said, the post is all about letting people know that mars 1 or even all of BD is dead. I have nothing to add and nothing to remove from this message as it is all 100% correct and no matter how hard you try I'm not going to change opinion about it.

by the way, for the lols : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krtnt191Drg

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next