It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: DRAW Victory
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

This was some round huh.. The same alliance that everyone esle walkd all over during the course of the game managed to pull off a win.

Not even by their own share wit and teamwork.. but yb deception. I personally dont have a problem with for thats diplomacy for you.. But we all thought Borg or TS wouldve taken the round, even RoR had a good run. And these guys just come out of nowhere lol..

I enjoyed this round tho it was a fun one at least I can say I was involved in one of the big wars and was a member of a top alliance (at one point) =) hooray

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm 
Private
Private

Good job on your win by recruitment Draw, would of rather had a battle to win but we didn't have the chance. Anyways, I enjoyed being in my alliance from the beginning, and we stuck together till the end. That is all that matters to me, and I think that is way better then a win. It was an interesting round with a bad ending, but that is okay. Have fun all in future BD rounds, I do think this will be my final round though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

damn nekode thats terrible ... a up and comming great leaving so early ?

it really is a shame to see BORG not back on m1 for another round ... im sure they could of won this time over

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 pm 
Private
Private

The ones that I started with for a few servers are not coming back and they were the main reason I was still playing. Mr Borg and Rat of Pack being a couple of them and a few others. If they were to stay another round I would as well. But, I have already talk to Rat and he said he isn't going to be back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 am 
Private
Private

My good friend Absolute of Chaos requested i post this on his behalf.

"Very nice and well said Kane!!You told everything,I don't need to post anything now..We built colonies at tick 2200 i think?And DRAW won by working hard,take good recruits,and believe they can win!!DRAW alliance had very strong players,the strongest in battle dawn.And the best leader as well..The best negotiator.

Is that even possible??Start an alliance at over 2000 tick with top 3 alliances more than 20000 score???Which they also ruined our build location??We even relocated in another area... Nothing more i want to say ;)

I would like to participate in another world...as DRAW won earth 4 by starting at tick 900 and now mars 1 at tick 2200!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Being an experiencd player of battledawn i know that it was very hard to get to rank 1 while not starting off at the begining. The first time i ever played this game i made Echos of the Forgotten on M1, this was like era 3 of M1 when battledawn 1 was still around and it was around tick 900. We got to rank 3. Truth be told we got to that rank by recruiting and talking ourselves out of trouble because DETH was right next to us and they overpowered everybody that round. Now with all that being said (and i dont know all the details i wasnt playing that era) by the looks of it i believe BORG should have one. I do not agree with the scoring system BattleDawn 2 uses. Power is a big part of the score, but people who are in constant wars like BORG are losing a lot of power fighting off 2 alliances at once and losing tons of units so there power is dropping, Though due to losing many units they got 8 relics out of it. So i think relics and crystals are mor important then power because someone who just sits still all round and just builds units can easily have more power than someone in the top alliance fighting constant wars all round. BORG had 8 out of 10 relics. While you guys only had 1. Now you tell me who was the real winner have that round?

Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I agree with XtremeRageX on this one they need to change the scoring system Because BORG should of won that era

IGN~ Andrew of Arcadian Ice
Arc Leader
Eco 2 leader
oOo member
BT member
LOZ member
GLOZ Leader
Echo member
BDMentor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:39 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

The Borg group did everything expected
to win on a grand scale:
teamwork
activity - this has not been matched
relics won
battles won
etc - search the forum for "Borg" 2009-2011

Not on
recruiting angry members of alliances beaten by The Borg

As a game developer, i would be concerned and
would immediately make adjustments.
I remember BD made a lot of changes in its scoring system
and game play following this fiasco in Jan 2010.

Draw did win on points and anger... Cool.
The Borg had the most fun and memories.
And that is what BD should be all about.

aka(old school 2009-2010)
The Borg
Wolf359
The Hive
The Collective
Alice in WonderLand
ZaHaDooM
LAW

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4