It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: LOLOLOLO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

gaurav1 wrote:
Pro Tip: Trust your computer clock as the tick will usually turn in sync with it, no matter what it shows ingame. You can get a rough estimate of how early or late a tick will turn that way. Though be warned, it is not always correct.

Thanks for the tip! I already knew that though :P When i said 2 minutes early i meant 2 minutes by the computer clock (the tick clock just shows how long until the EndOfTick sequence is finished processing I believe). It was very strange and unexpected, but I'm not at all fazed by it as my army would've died one way or another. Glad I could take out 2 armies worth of armor though :) *pats soldiers back

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I love and believe in them for as much they likewise do. Anything else Tortured? I was once told that it's good to smoke a cigarette but it's better to throw it somewhere before it turns too small hence makes the smoker seem pity ;) Next please...

-George

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

kentaro wrote:
hough :P When i said 2 minutes early i meant 2 minutes by the computer clock (the tick clock just shows how long until the EndOfTick sequence is finished processing I believe).

BD clock doesn't have any rule like that, tick turns according to the correct time (lappy's time/pc's time).

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:26 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

mmk George, don't do drugs.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:40 am 
Major
Major

I would smoke if my corner shop owner didnt become such a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) at the slightest little police investigation.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Alone1 wrote:
kentaro wrote:
hough :P When i said 2 minutes early i meant 2 minutes by the computer clock (the tick clock just shows how long until the EndOfTick sequence is finished processing I believe).

BD clock doesn't have any rule like that, tick turns according to the correct time (lappy's time/pc's time).

Idk I asked tom and that's what he said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11