It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: BME vs. CPM.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lolowut wrote:
Poor Josh lost 15 squads in a lock, unfortunately he committed seppuku. To his suicidal soldiers I recite this song:

Open your eyes, I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open

When it's cold (When it's cold) outside (outside)
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
(Always) I wanna be with you
(Always)

Melting the ice for me
Jump into the ocean
Hold back the tide, I see
Your love in motion

Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

And make believe with you (Always)
(Always) I wanna be with you (Always)
And make believe with you (Always)
(Always)

Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night (When it's cold in the night)
(Where the new love grows) There will be no shame (no shame)

And live in harmony, harmony oh love (the leaves are falling down)
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (all the leaves are falling down
And live in harmony, harmony oh love (all the leaves are falling down)

He loved them dearly ;(

Why so excited? is this your first good kill this era?

Keep up the good fight CPM :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

He didn't even kill them. It was CM :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Pfft since you disbanded and it was my spy that did the LD, I'ma say it was my kill :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

And here is the amazing battle that took place! The losses on both sides were catastrophic!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It takes a lot to show your losses Josh, you are a big man for it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

why thank you! But I will say, you made me disband 15 squads of anti veh :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

massgenocide wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
massgenocide thinks s/he knows it all throughout the entire era. haha nub you don't

oh also pete you still abandoned your team ;)

How many eras have you won? Also nice gameplay on M2, funny you were in an actual team yet your stats suck so bad. lol why are you even talking? Nub. Just a refresher but there's a difference between only talking on the forums and actually playing the game. People like you are funny. Lel wat a newb, go bak tew skewl.

lawl i've won about 15 eras :lol: so you fail

also anyone care to say what mainly caused the downfall of cpm? they were doing so well at the beginning of the war. and +1 to bme for fighting pretty much all era

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

BME had too many allies. Before Mode joined in we didn't really set ourselves up with many allies that would help us if BME didn't want to 1v1 anymore. Once Mode did join in we rushed around trying to find allies. MPC were the obvious ones, however they weren't active enough to make an impact. KILT helped quite a lot and we managed to get two players from them, however they hadn't been building much after losing to BME, so they didn't have big enough armies to make a big enough impact.

CPM kept engaging in battles, but we kept taking equal losses in all our battles which we couldn't really afford to do. Eventually it got too much and players started losing hope. After this we started losing battles heavily and lost :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

MoDe got involved (again) and they gave up this time.

It became a 3v2 (CPM & MPC vs. BME, TS and MoDe) and they decided it was no longer worth it to fight. There was a lot of finger pointing about unfair advantages and cheating/farming I believe as well.

But to get everything in context (from what i know), CPM and BME started their war as a 1v1. CPM wouldn't bring OC into the war and BME wouldn't bring MoDe in. It was kind of an unoffical agreement made. BME held off their initial first wave strike, but then quickly started to have trouble as CPM got a second wind and really put the pressure on BME. That is when BME (ok, I made the decision) to give up the entire western side of the map in order to consolidate our territory that needed protection. We were simply too spread out. After doing this, we were able to hold CPM off fairly well, however, CPM continued to slowly push BME back further everyday. During this, MoDe took on OC by their own accord and as we all know, wiped the floor with their faces. After that, MoDe decided to help BME out in the war against CPM because BME was continuing to get pushed back.

CPM at this point had decided to continue fighting head on, with (seemingly) no real worries. They seemed more than up to the challenge, however, still accusing BME of not being able to take them on 1v1. This is probably true. BME did a great job holding CPM, but if a 1v1 continued for another 500 ticks, I believe BME would have been on the losing end of that war. However, as said, CPM seemed more than willing to deal with the challenge of fighting MoDe as well at this time. Then FF got involved. They declared war on BME and MoDe. Anima caught Hope in what we thought was safe territory at the time, and we were unfortunately not able to wake him to turn his moving squads. MoDe took up the war with FF, leaving BME to fight CPM 1v1 again. However, this was not quite the case anymore as more alliances had started to enter as well on BME's side. TS and BNE started to attack where they could and I will fully admit, it helped relieve us greatly (BME). MoDe took FF out in timely fashion, just like OC and needed some time to recoup a bit. BME continued to battle CPM over the middle and southern part of the map. We both had constant push and shoves going into each other's territory. In my opinion, this time, neither side had a tremendous advantage over the other. CM and LC were mainly warring with myself and Rania in the middle. Constant back and forth there. I'm not as sure about the events that occurred in the south as I was solely focusing on the middle cept for a few spam movements in the south. Someone else will have to fill in the gap there. The middle had CONSTANT lockdowns and failed attempts made with each side pushing 2-5 ticks into the other's territory occassionally, which was usually taken back in a day or so whenever one made a decent push.

Then came the faithful day where MoDe rejoined the war. With this, we seemed to have broken the camel's back. CPM now had MoDe pushing in full force in the north and it required more than a few members to be able to hold them back. This is when CPM seemed to give up. Within the 6 hours of MoDe rejoining the front against CPM, we had pushed nearly 12 ticks into their territory. Then the sadness began and CPM started to give MoDe their crystals by relocating into MoDe spam. CPM completely gave up with the exception of Kenny, who had newly joined CPM. Unfortunately though, BME was able to catch Kenny and all resistance seemed to have ended. This is when MPC stepped in and started to become the main factor holding up BME and MoDe.

Currently, MPC is giving up their colonies and putting everything into trying to defend the relic they still hold.

And that's where we are at now (from what I know).

I'll say this, while I do wish BME was strong enough to handle CPM by themselves, I do believe BME did a fantastic job in their diplomacy and choosing their allies. CPM was unfortunate in that all of their closest allies were too inactive to give them the help they needed when they needed it. OC fell, which was CPM's best ally (imo) and then FF fell apart quickly when Anima left them as it seemed most of FF was inactive. Anima joined KILT, which seemed like they might have been starting a comeback, but they proved to be inactive as well as almost no help came to CPM's side from them when needed.

Diplomacy is a large part of the strategy on this game in my opinion and it was unfortunate that CPM's close allies were not as persistent as BME's or BME for that matter.

I give FULL props to BME for perseverance!!! Every single one of our members have fully lost their army at one point. Many people (Rania, Simmen, and I) lost our armies MULTIPLE times. But we quickly built back up and joined the front line again with whatever we had available while we tried to build back up. CPM had better coordination no doubt, but BME is full of zombies. We never got the headshot though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:44 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I reckon if CPM had got the start they wanted this era, this war would have lasted quite a while longer. We probably would have had to time create those allies we needed and we definantly would have been able to set ourselves up stronger than we were at the time.

Our first war was when we were rank 11 against the rank 1 alliance. Nobody is going to side with the rank 11 alliance, nobody would have thought we would win. When we did win though we jumped up to rank 1. We brought no friends to the map that made an alliance and there were no alliances (apart from OC) that had anyone we knew in them, so we couldn't call on friends for support. By the time we got to rank 1 all the strong alliances were either part of the showdown or hidden up in BME's corner, so we were limited on allies anyway.

BME had the allies, BME had the territory (due to us only starting late we lost out on a lot of ground) and then BME got kittys alliance and barely had to lift a finger to do so. Everything went BME's way. I'm not saying BME didn't do any work, but CPM had to do so much more work to catch up. Even then BME had to get alliances we chose to war with to relocate to them to stunt our growth even more.

With all these advantages on BME's side, they still had to fight with allies to beat us. I'd say CPM did everything they could to make the best out of this era considering the luck we've had. It's sad to see now that BME are even lucky enough that Mode (a seemingly much better alliance than BME) are just going to hand their relics over to BME.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next