It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: New era
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

Post subject: Re: New era
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Review of this M2 era till now:
Pros: Good for new players to place , Place on M2 join any sub/bro alliance of CME and try to learn new things and get new achievements.

Cons: Its a sub empire on M2 this era , CME has help of CM, DETA, MAD,LURK working as sub/brothers of CME, so there is no point in even warring CME defeat is ensured as map of Mars is also very small and not big enough for 2 sub empires to survive.

Advice: My final advice will be if u are a new player place join CME sub get achieves , if u want to watch good competiton better place on E6 or F4 , M2 is not worth it.

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:35 am 
Captain
Captain

Skynet dane is a man with alot of respect
if u fight him with a single alliance i'm sure he will only make CME fight 1 on 1
if its a coalition war then he will use DETA and subs this I can guarantee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
Skynet dane is a man with alot of respect
if u fight him with a single alliance i'm sure he will only make CME fight 1 on 1
if its a coalition war then he will use DETA and subs this I can guarantee

First thing i am not trying to get into an argument here , Felgrend/seth posted about writing or commenting on the current era , so as i am on M2 this era i am just giving the picture of current era, in no way i am saying that CME is incapable of fighting on their own , what i am trying is to project the image of current era. For ur 1vs1 thing , alliances like lool , RoFL and TK also say that their main alliances only fight the real war and there is not very much interference from subs but that very much far from the real truth. Hope i cleared my point and please dont take it otherwise , i am saying it again the comment is meant to just project the image of current era and not against any specific person or alliance.*Peace*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 am 
Captain
Captain

well i dont know abt lool's sub involvement but in TK matter no . TK fights alone bcoz i myself have spent eras watching the war not helping the main nit even in jamming or scanning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

CME are fairly different when it comes to their subs. If asked for a one vs one they will respect it and allow their subs to do their own things (start their own wars with other alliances if they want) during the war. If you've watched a few eras with CME now, you'll notice DETA normally have a much thicker area covered than CME. This normally happens because CME respect the 1v1's so focus the fighting while DETA can expand, build up and do their own thing.

The subs are mainly there for the day a family like RoFL or lool do show up on M2, that will use sub empires to fight CME :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Dane came with so many subs this era because RoFL was supposedly going to invade M2 and we all know they bring a lot of subs and spammers so Dane wanted the numbers for the matchup. Usually it is just CME and DETA along with some old vets who are watching and sometimes make an inactive sub just for the sake of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
well i dont know abt lool's sub involvement but in TK matter no . TK fights alone bcoz i myself have spent eras watching the war not helping the main nit even in jamming or scanning

Haha good joke!

TK ruined galaxy by having more than half the players in the era be in their subs on every world. No point trying to defend the likes of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

For the record, MAD was an unplanned help. I believe CM and MB are the same way. We just happen to be friends of Dane and we decided of our own accord to support him against RoFL who didnt show up.

I have supported CME for years, and i will continue to do so, because they have always treated me with the utmost respect. They are an alliance i enjoy fighting for.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Thats why i stated first that i dont want to get into an argument :x .
Now here are few CME guys who say they never ask their subs help during war and only need them to fight coaltions, then there is a TK guy(Hitmo) who says that TK never ever asked to even spam and jam for them, then some lool guy will come who will say that the main lool never even talk to its subs, then some RoFL guy will show up saying "sub, whats that?".

So the only truth we understand from the above is that sub empires will never accept that they use help of their sub. No point in arguing cause people go to other discussions and say that sub empires are ruining BD ,but when it comes to their own home server it looks alright to them, people really need to change their mindset and if they need to bring a change in BD they need to start with themselves.

felgrand08 wrote:
I have supported CME for years, and i will continue to do so, because they have always treated me with the utmost respect. They are an alliance i enjoy fighting for.

Respect is a good thing mate , but saying i wont fight that guy cause i respect him is silly. i mean ur friend comes to ur home and says lets play FIFA and u reply "bro i wont play against u cause i respect u a lot and u have treated me with utmost respect" , or even if u play against him u let him do goals on u just cause u respect him , sounds funny , thats the exact what u and other subs doing on M2.

But no point in saying all this , if i would have said this to RoFL when u guys where on E3 , then it would have looked all correct to u but not now.
Enough said.*Peace*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next