It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CME,LAZY,CME2 vs SoLD,S0LD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

abeyant wrote:
India with the amount of conquers you have, you should be out producing the boosters anyway. And CME actually don't boost a whole lot. Only when it's necessary. Anyways, doesn't look like you are winning so easily as you made it sound.

I got the huge amount of conquers because I was active and did not have tokens to boost like CME has...

and this era I think

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm 
Private
Private

Cool place lol :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:04 pm 
Private
Private

LoL you're exchanging BR.. I have few on LAZY & CME & CME2

here one : http://prntscr.com/4uzblm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

We don't boost, we are friends with admins and they drop 5 wreckages every tick near our colonys with oil and workers mostly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:07 am 
Private
Private

=)

What SoLD members have failed to mention is that the lack of battle reports stems from the fact that they haven't killed anything, and they keep disbanding all of their armies. lol.

From the first day of SoLD attack:

CME trapped 6 squads of Rugged Man in a lock/dmg, which he disbanded

CME trapped 17 squads of Wolf in a lock/dmg, which he disbanded

SoLD trapped 12 squads of LAZY in a lockdown, India launched 17 squads to kill, Nom relocated with 12 tick shield to save him, CME2 took the origin with 25 squads, CME covered the area with 70 as backup while LAZY reinforced Nom's colony. India turned and flew back to his death.

SoLD's Lord of War spy damaged 2-3 CME armies while his 20 squads were 1ETA to an attack. Fortunately, we saw this coming beforehand, and had already sent all the armor away and had matched his ETA with full squads of new armor, and he died. Rugged then kicked him.

HeH trapped 20ish squads of CME's Freedom in a lock/dmg, and killed him (our only loss in the war).

SoLD locked down 7 squads of Nom, but CME was able to rally more armies to rescue than SoLD could get in the attack, and saved them.

CME trapped Wolf's new army in a lock/dmg, Locking Rugged and Main Main simultaneously to keep them from helping, but Main Main and Wolf were able to make TBs and rush 120 armor, forcing CME to turn and saving him.

CME locked and damaged 34 squads from Whats Up and W111, and they disbanded all 34 squads.

CME damaged 22 squads from Rugged Man, Man in Charge matched his ETA, and killed him.

CME damaged 25 squads of Main Man, Last Round and Sirlord killed him.

Overall, its been a great era! We asked for war, and we got it. As far as tokens are concerned, I believe I used at least twice as many as anyone else in CME, as most of us did not boost. I did however spent 2800 red tokens, mostly on oil, feeding it to all of my members to keep them flying. If they were boosting, I wouldnt have had to keep boosting oil and sending it to all of them, so really you are wrong that all of us were boosting heavily...at least half used no reds at all. I think two people used around 500-700. I used the most, and shared.

The two SoLD subs directly underneath CME hive did hang us up for quite a few days. They fought nonstop and spammed our continent every chance they got, forcing us to split 3 full armies off from SoLD just to deal with them every day, leaving us short handed on the Main front. Good on them!! I really respect that fighting spirit they had, even cut off and abandoned by SoLD main.

The claim that Man In Charge dropped tons of outposts and flew around in circles all night is true! However, it was a necessary maneuver to buy time killing subs and clearing away spammers and slowly trapping and killing SoLD armies 1 by 1. Each night, SoLD main would take 60-70 squads, and follow Man in Charge all over the map, totally ignoring the war front and instead hopping behind him one outpost at a time, wasting the entire night away and gaining no ground while their subs died and CME members slept. You do not need 70 squads to chase 15 squads. Especially all night long, every night, for 4 days, while you gain no ground, and your armies get locked and killed. I will take that trade any day of the week.

We also didn't have Freedom, ever, because his internet died the day before war started, and only came back for 2 hours (when he died), and then quit on him again and he still cannot log except from an internet cafe.

Sirlord was added late, and he had the wrong chassis. He used his mechs to cut down subs day in and out until most of sub armies were dead, along with his mechs, and replaced them with a new Inf army.

Ultimately, diverting SoLD attention to the middle every day and using 5 members to distract and buy time paid off, as the subs were killed and finally surrendered to Sirlord, Small and Mighty, and Lady in Black, who were then able to circle around underneath the map and cut SoLD from below.

With the full might of CME concentrated in one direction, after 4 days of fighting, Rugged and Main Man have been killed, and the rest of SoLD falls back to the West in defense.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

^ To add to this reply, Ownage quits the era and suicides 21 squads into our 68, MAD gets a kill on 150 conc range inf.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

The Rugged Man has too quited the era ,i think he is quiting the game too

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 pm 
Private
Private

Rugged set his squads on a delay launch to fall back to friendly territory. Unfortunately, by the time his delay ended, we had spammed his destination op, and were able to match his launch and kill him. Retreating on delay is not how you lose your squads "on purpose". His massive ego was hurt when he came back dead, and now he is simply trying to save himself from embarrassment by quitting.

Good fight Edi, but you lost. Be gracious about it, and stop telling everyone you weren't really trying. It's okay to admit defeat.

eddie2513 wrote:
I am starting to feel sorry for CME. Looks like they are gonna get ran over :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:41 pm 
Private
Private

At least We did a good Fight and We don't have CME In or Under our Flag., ;)

Learn when to stop. 8-)

Yes Rugged, You're a good player, and only a noob won't admit it, But you are not a Pro. :evil:

Darkland From Carthage :|

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

CME guys dont u think this era will be over very soon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next