It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: LOLOLOLO
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:46 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Quote:
POKE was there attacking NLR, what was the need of calling V to plant and attack? This was the first era since TCME era which had some competition and you had to call old vets of CME to back you up, If you don't have balls to win an era with activity then better don't plant and expect to win.

You like wars till you are winning if you start to lose you call them cheaters, now don't become like people who just come to forum to cry how enemy cheated asking for justice, because people will just laugh rather than sympathizing. :)

First, I never asked V to join, ask dane. I was annoyed with him for placing and 'taking over'. I believe we would of gave POKE i hard war, if we lost we lost, i don't care, i am here to play and have fun. Which takes me onto your 2nd point. Sayan how many times have you played with me? Twice, 3 times maybe. Yet you seem to think you know me. This era was hella fun fighting POKE, and the start of the main war between us and you guys. Till there dishonest practices started showing. Dont worry, sayan i am not the type to 'cry' about a loss. I respect people who i fight against and if they win, well played to them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@Tiny my love, I never personal called you a cheater I would never do that.
The thing was you msged me about K msging you, and I told you that my members are kinda pissed because at that time, in 2 days, 3 fresh colonies planted and started spamming in our hive. I never said you did it ;)

@Nom - There was V and NRL , you guys killed ATR and ATRi, later when you guys took the advantage and attacked us 1st, you promised to ATR and ATRi rank 3 even tho you were the ones who killed them and nuked them for 3 straight days, while CME1 and CME2 planted at the time war started. So at some point it was 4 vs 1, until we started killing you on all sides and than cme1 and cme2 joined to help us push, let me tell you that together both alliances didn't have 50 full squads all together!

As I said, this era I had more than 200 missed calls and texts on phone while i was sleeping or afk when I was needed. In all the eras with CME, I don't remember getting a single call. That's you weakness because you have to pull back 12 eta back. If you stay in the front line, well Nom is the best example to what happens when you sleep in the front line without being able to wake up and dodge attack/nuke :)

Sayan you are an AANC Mentor, I challenger you to teach Nom how to play, although he's been playing BD for 5 years now and still didn't learn not to sleep in the front :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:50 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

jasy93 wrote:
First, I never asked V to join, ask dane. I was annoyed with him for placing and 'taking over'. I believe we would of gave POKE i hard war, if we lost we lost, i don't care, i am here to play and have fun. Which takes me onto your 2nd point. Sayan how many times have you played with me? Twice, 3 times maybe. Yet you seem to think you know me. This era was hella fun fighting POKE, and the start of the main war between us and you guys. Till there dishonest practices started showing. Dont worry, sayan i am not the type to 'cry' about a loss. I respect people who i fight against and if they win, well played to them.

So yes Nom, respect the enemies if they cheat they will get banned, till then its GG from both side and especially I don't find anyone else of V/ NLR saying all this only you, that's why my gun was aimed to you for the things I didn't like.

@Muha, Sure if he fills up the form. xD

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol nice BR! I knew it was a trap from a mile away, just wanted to keep yall busy (there was really no other point in me venturing all that way toward all your squads anyway)
I tried to pull back at the 2 minute mark before the eot and of course at the worst possible time the tick along with bd, froze, and I couldn't do anything.
If you really think you had me with that "trap" you're sorrily mistaken.

As for the war, yeah you did well against V, but V isn't CME. You can say all you want about us right now but CME for the past 20 eras have fought some serious competition and lost several weeks of sleep from heavy wars.

We could have done the same this era, but as most everyone knows, we're retired. Why would we waste sleep when we're retired!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol Gaurav , you calling V as CME , is the stupidest thing ever.

Yes i agree that players dont remain same all the time , you need to keep the players rolling , but the thing is even the CME with their new players officially played their last era on m2 was era 55.

After that it was few CME players with new recruits & we NEVER CHANGED OUR TAG TO CME on era 57 (this era) as well last era , era 56 we never had CME tag.

only NRL of last era placed colonies this era at tick 1, rest of the guys like Dane ,missy , tiny , micheal , didnt even place colonies before tick 50 or so , bcoz they never came for a win , nor did we , NRL came last era & ended winning , neither did i boost nor i was active as i was on era 55. Also our member Lucky placed even late then that & unfortunately he had to leave in between only.

So Gaurav when you were saying that dont expect to win when you are not active , thats wat we did.

Dane & other just came to see how things were up.

Its really shameful that you really even though that you could defeat CME which such an ease.
in TCME era things & situations we even worse , i had chance to dip my hand in TCME era but unfortunately due to my busy schedule i could only watch that era , or take the AA era , i think it was era 45?
or era 44? against Malicewolf , IND & other guys?

Well we all mature peeps up here (except for me :P) , so i dont hope this thread turns into a personal flame war thing.

Last edited by Hitmo on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:

You're CME though, you rand.

V is CME
NRL is the sub, you will always be seen as this you scrubs.

Kentacles, NetSpyMan, Nom, the rest of those rands who are second tier, are in NRL, the only reason they're in V, is since V (CME) can't get a full line-up.

So Hitmo, I know you're lost, but c'mon mate, you're CME, and getting beaten by 1 alliance, ahhhhhhhhhhh, and that alliance is RoFL, as much as Muha wants to cry it isn't, it is.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ive never seen CME as much of a side to begin with tbh. Back not too long ago edi, carl (ownage), myself, and katak managed to hold up vs all 10 of their strongest for a week, with each of us sacrificing next to no sleep. We would catch them with the simplest of traps. They sleep on the front, this causes them to get picked off. More embarrassing than that is they forget SP from time to time. Given there were 10 of them and 5 of us, we gave up after a week, but it did show me that if 10 decent players arrived, as i see the case being here, CME just goes down in shambles, then cries "nahh it wasnt us really, we werent trying, blah blah" yall know this to be true.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yessum wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

You're CME though, you rand.

V is CME
NRL is the sub, you will always be seen as this you scrubs.

Kentacles, NetSpyMan, Nom, the rest of those rands who are second tier, are in NRL, the only reason they're in V, is since V (CME) can't get a full line-up.

So Hitmo, I know you're lost, but c'mon mate, you're CME, and getting beaten by 1 alliance, ahhhhhhhhhhh, and that alliance is RoFL, as much as Muha wants to cry it isn't, it is.

lol trollers keep coming to troll

there is no harm in accepting defeat . All top alliances have tasted defeat so as CME. CME has a ratio of 24:4 win loss: ratio ( hope im correct lol). If we can take pride in winning we have guts to accept our defeat as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:42 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hahahahahah Yessum took you long enough, gona wait for nigerian to show up, so you 2 can cry together :mrgreen:

No it's not :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

princekael2 wrote:
ive never seen CME as much of a side to begin with tbh. Back not too long ago edi, carl (ownage), myself, and katak managed to hold up vs all 10 of their strongest for a week, with each of us sacrificing next to no sleep. We would catch them with the simplest of traps. They sleep on the front, this causes them to get picked off. More embarrassing than that is they forget SP from time to time. Given there were 10 of them and 5 of us, we gave up after a week, but it did show me that if 10 decent players arrived, as i see the case being here, CME just goes down in shambles, then cries "nahh it wasnt us really, we werent trying, blah blah" yall know this to be true.

Not true, you started the attacks and got a big advantage and we recovered in 3 days max and started pushing you guys, just like we did this era against V. And we beat you pretty bad : :mrgreen:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next