It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: LOLOLOLO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 am 
Captain
Captain

Alone1 wrote:
Are you PA of entire CME or something?

and you better don't try to tell me what happened in e3 and what not happened and Adnan asked who and Adnan didn't ask who.

Yea I have played Dane as enemies as well as allies, you don't need to say he is unbeatable or not when serious because I did, and he is one of the people in BD I respect. If you think flattery will get you anywhere, you're wrong. Also about Kentaro, why is he god or something, that tick was 2min early due to server maintainence and surely Muha's team took advantage of it, not only they moved out of op but also did the lock to get Kentaro. Sad for Kentaro that he missed it, but a fail is always a fail.

Secondly, you say no CME was here, and aren't you the person with " of cme" ign. :lol:

well sayan , i wanted to say that missy was kinda done with bd , so just u a proof sort of thing by telling abt the convo.

There is no person , no invention , no thing in this entire world which is perfect.I never said that Dane or kent is invincible. Both has lost , forget both all players have lost in bd.
lud1 wrote:
Hitmo you make no sense. Why bother talking when you don't know 90% of what happened in those eras like the Sold or the Rofl era. As for George, yea he moved of long eta back from the OP in SA, leaving us 30 squads short, but he did that because there wasn't no one at that time online to tell him not to do that because as he said he had to leave for a longer period (like 8 hours or so) and he didn't move in the meantime because me and ced left tiny and lor to die because it would only make me and ced die with them. So stay out of it when you have no clue at all.

well im not talking ina lot detail of the sold era, i just saw over wat my alliance had radar coverage over.
& dont even know when did george go to hospital not do i want to know , i just wrote wat zelly was trying to say.

ARF wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
Now , coming to your argument that why didnt missy , tiny , hitmo reported it.
I'll clear my charges off first , as you can see up there they have been talking its all before 14th april , & i was added on 14th of april even if they talked after that i didnt see since i was not playing that era , i just hanged out to talk when all their planning & eot moves were done.

They didn't report cause there wasn't anything there. If I say I'm gonna send spam from multies in Austrailia and you go look at austrailia in game and dont see any random colonies spamming, what is your conclusion.

Find me a place in that chat where there is any discussion of something a multi ACTUALLY DID. If we really had all these multis wouldn't there be some discussion of that, for example "My multi got this br, my multi spammed this... ect..." find that.

Hitmo wrote:
i didnt see since i was not playing that era

well as of now i dont have time to do all that research work , as u can see i almost replied 24 hrs after making my first post.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ARF wrote:
100003765070161 wrote:

When I've been to the hospital on that day, unlike some people :lol:, my autonomy surely ordered me to recall in my entire army towards somewhere safe for the sole unique reason that I honestly sleep on a bed, not on the frontlines ;) - Cough, Nom, Cough.

Why even fall back in that case, I'm sure someone would have been happy to move you right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed ARFie (rofl), you know our multies are everywhere, aren't they? :lol:

-George

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:39 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Yea the proof We share in e3 is when George couldn't get online on call I had to rush TB and make armours to get the battle and save George's army and it resulted me going 0 workers, also the person I joked of being my multi spammed us in near the end of era when we were fighting PLO, go read same chat if you want that proof, so does the multi thing finds anymore sense? Hitmo & Dane?

And surely if you don't have proofs to back you up, you shouldn't put blames either and say I don't have time because it's nothing than pure bullsh*t. :)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 am 
Captain
Captain

100003765070161 wrote:
Hitmo, I will tell you what buddy, when you've no idea out of what's truly happened or took place in regards of anything that might've crossed your pea sized brain whilst you're typing your clueless, colossal and illogically filled posts, I would like you to have the courtesy not to come and bring your no sense along to fill in ridiculously using what uncontrollably spews out your mouth, any other BD forum thread, as I am meticulously reading what's been posted here, not only have you made, rather are you still making a fool out of yourself, you're also being a disgrace to your so called family, besides if I were you, I'd better shut the freaking hell up before each and every player here having a single clue of what generally goes around in BD set apart of your Mars 2 gets wasted and $hit faceted in pure non sense, hell I didn't even spare in my time to read what you've posted because a dull face and a facepalm would have been the result, I'm a guy who's '' always keeps smiling '' :), come on.

When I've been to the hospital on that day, unlike some people :lol:, my autonomy surely ordered me to recall in my entire army towards somewhere safe for the sole unique reason that I honestly sleep on a bed, not on the frontlines ;) - Cough, Nom, Cough.

At the end, CME's lost, CeD's won, period. Get rekt m8.

-George

Oh well , here comes the epic george , whose brain is well under his feet.
When no one on this thread let it be sayan , muha , or anyone , no one did a personal attack on anyone , but here comes the epic george who even after telling not to start a personal flame war thing , still starts it.

Hats Off. Sorry but im not gonna continue this useless thing which is very fun for you , im not gonna sink to your level.

Actually sayan , i myself never said that you cheated on M2 this era , not on bc nor on forums , but abt e3 , i read some chats on e3 , which made me though that you could ahve acc shared , but if you are giving a valid explanation then there is no problem.But i really couldnt get one tbh.

Last edited by Hitmo on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:44 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Last few eras I played with CME, I noticed any alliance that knows how to win could beat us, since most of the team was inactive, seems like the great Capo missed all the fun of this era, damnit.

ARF wrote:
This is sad to me really, I spent a lot of time on BD over the years and played with many teams, but this is the first time I've felt that any of that time was wasted. You cry for months about lack of competition then sob like a scorned *CENSORED* when a fair challenger beats you? Nice. For an era you don't care about you put an awful lot of effort into convincing yourself it doesn't count.

This is 100% true, Dane. Your mindset sucks. Also, no matter how hard RoFl tries to deny they cheat, it won't change the facts. They do play dirty, in almost every way. Remember the Bazinga thread? Remember sayan being actively fightin in a war at daytime and then when sleeping only move out if being attacked? Remember placing energy farms for CME when both played together? (cough, ourania got banned for it by Tom, a nonbiased admin, unlike Ilona and Joe, who think she's too good of a customer to get banned)
I feel sorry for tiny having to handle all this (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..), she's awesome. Maybe not the best leader but definitely a model player.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Please im willing to put down money that if tom, seth, or andrew from way back when were admins of E3 A) sayan would not have a red medal, B) ROFL would have been banned for life 100 times over. Ilona was the one who refused to notice stuff like when ROFL would fight a rank 5-10 team, and that team suddenly make relo OPs to save xtals, a colony would ALWAYS pop up and spam that spot :D Always, without fail, this occured.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

hariscaapo wrote:
Remember sayan being actively fightin in a war at daytime and then when sleeping only move out if being attacked?

I still do it, I always did it, and I will always do it. I never fell back from war zone, Im callable and I move out when called, if it's enough proof to call me cheater, then Lol you need to understand what cheating means.

P.s. Ourania got unbanned and played rest of era, it was a confusion and Tom cleared it, no need of getting such hyper with it. :)

princekael2 wrote:
Please im willing to put down money that if tom, seth, or andrew from way back when were admins of E3 A) sayan would not have a red medal, B) ROFL would have been banned for life 100 times over. Ilona was the one who refused to notice stuff like when ROFL would fight a rank 5-10 team, and that team suddenly make relo OPs to save xtals, a colony would ALWAYS pop up and spam that spot :D Always, without fail, this occured.

No need of putting money, I have played worlds where they were admins and had top finishes too, and actually never got banned. It's only losers who cry for ban, while era goes on and even after era ends, Kael tell me 1 era you saw me or RoFL playing? I guess none. Still come up all day here to put up blames. It's a game, keep it like that.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Alone1 wrote:

P.s. Ourania got unbanned and played rest of era, it was a confusion and Tom cleared it, no need of getting such hyper with it. :)

She didn't get unbanned. She asked to get deleted from the world instead of banned, so Tom did that. There was absolutely no confusion, he just has a lot of punishing ways.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

hariscaapo wrote:
Alone1 wrote:

She didn't get unbanned. She asked to get deleted from the world instead of banned, so Tom did that. There was absolutely no confusion, he just has a lot of punishing ways.

She didn't had a tag of ours and did the jams, like people never call friends and ask for jam, isn't CME1 (sub of CeD) is same this current m2?

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Alone1 wrote:
She didn't had a tag of ours and did the jams, like people never call friends and ask for jam, isn't CME1 (sub of CeD) is same this current m2?

holy (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) your english is as bad as mine in 3rd grade what the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) are you saying man rephrase that (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next