It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: LOLOLOLO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Alone1 wrote:
hariscaapo wrote:
Alone1 wrote:
She didn't had a tag of ours and did the jams, like people never call friends and ask for jam, isn't CME1 (sub of CeD) is same this current m2?

holy *CENSORED* your english is as bad as mine in 3rd grade what the *CENSORED* are you saying man rephrase that *CENSORED*

Don't be dumb and act clueless, Ourania didn't have a sub tag and did the jams and hence she got banned but Yes, she planted colony later in era and watched war and helped me. You talk like people never call friends to plant and do jams later on ingame. Current m2 also CME1 members plant after the war started, they helped with jams, fought along with us. Same goes for members in V, in POKE war when NLR was fighting didn't V members plant and help in jams and in war and if you say its E farming or bannable, then you need to learn about BD.

God, how can people just forget in 10mins and fall from sky when someone replies to him regarding same context.

i didnt place at all this last m2 era so i have no idea what youre talking about

gaurav1 wrote:
I don't even know where to start to answer all of these posts, but seems like Sayan Muha and George did well enough without me. Capo's post at the end about Sayan cheating because he only moved at night to dodge attacks was the best.

Any decent serious player is callable to move at night and hey guess what, it's usually done when the player is being attacked or someone else is and defense is needed.

That said, Sayan like the rest of this current "CeD" team hardly slept during the war and when we did, we were all callable for even the smallest movements. V/NRL started this war against us with a backstab, and then come here complaining about not taking this round seriously etc etc. Classic.

never going to believe sayan doesnt cheat after what one of his whats app group friends has told me, so yeah, whatever you say

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:47 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

A random bird said me Capo sucks and cheats, well not going to believe whatever you say. Now you say, you don't care, I'll say feelings are mutual. :)

Anyways, Br for you people, battle was between Lucky and CME1

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

oh well , the player who quited 10 days ago who was sleeping there finally died.
Btw can u post the entire br?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:06 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
oh well , the player who quited 10 days ago who was sleeping there finally died.

The player who quited 10 days ago surprisingly moved off the op after defending making a new op died you mean?

Stop being PA without knowing half of things, it's really annoying. :|

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

Alone1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

The player who quited 10 days ago surprisingly moved off the op after defending making a new op died you mean?

yes he moved twice or thrice , when he called him to move.
idk if u are in ced or syn , just ask the main alliance when did they last see lucky's70 squads moving in the battle field or attacking?
btw im not any pa & i dont need to be one

he quited 10 days back taking off major of V's firepower

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:00 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alone1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

Lol, Lucky make a fresh op and stayed there so someone will kill his units, as he does not wish to log in anymore. That is the truth, He didn't sleep there, he didn't try to defend or move, he went to that op out of the hive and waited for someone to take a battle. lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

Honestly it makes sense. Full br would show that CME1 lost 300~ range inf + their armor.

Had we known Lucky would just sit there, we would of killed him ourselves with just armor losses like Net yesterday.

I have only played a couple rounds with Sayan all in the past few months and he's been super active. So if he cheated in the past or not, idk. I can only speak for what I have seen.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Alone1 wrote:
Are you PA of entire CME or something?

and you better don't try to tell me what happened in e3 and what not happened and Adnan asked who and Adnan didn't ask who.

Yea I have played Dane as enemies as well as allies, you don't need to say he is unbeatable or not when serious because I did, and he is one of the people in BD I respect. If you think flattery will get you anywhere, you're wrong. Also about Kentaro, why is he god or something, that tick was 2min early due to server maintainence and surely Muha's team took advantage of it, not only they moved out of op but also did the lock to get Kentaro. Sad for Kentaro that he missed it, but a fail is always a fail.

Secondly, you say no CME was here, and aren't you the person with " of cme" ign. :lol:

lol how am i supposed to know a tick is changing 2 mins early? I'm not omniscient. I only wanted to clarify that the tick changed way earlier than expected and I didn't fall into their trap on accident, more like tried to avoid their trap on purpose and messed up. We all mess up :P I'm just surprised how they were able to forsee a tick change like that and take advantage of it. If it was a feeling that they got from the ticks then by god they're jedi's, if it only affected me then I better go return my mac cause it's been happening off and on all era :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

Pro Tip: Trust your computer clock as the tick will usually turn in sync with it, no matter what it shows ingame. You can get a rough estimate of how early or late a tick will turn that way. Though be warned, it is not always correct.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:14 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

lud1 wrote:
TorturedZealot wrote:
Kids are bad.

George, you don't remember that time you went to hospital to check on someone or something (dunno whole story forgive me if I'm wrong)

But you pulled your army back (this was RAGE/DINO era) And Muha and some other kid were left on an OP. Muha pulled away last minute and left said random to die, then proceeded to pretty much throw anything but a death threat at you.

Then, he was like 'It was just banter, heuhreuheurheuhrueh'

Sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Me and george are very good friends, george is a very good guy, and we love to tease him a bit and he knows it, but anything we say to george and what ever george says both sides knows we are joking and we have lots of fun in the chat. We insult each other 100 times daily for fun :D

And I don't remember that situation, where did that happen, in South America or Antartic?

SA.

And I could rummage around Skype to pull out the chat log, if you'd like :lol: certainly doesn't look like teasing?

Eh, what am I saying. Sayan was just as much as fault, he was probably the reason you started hating on George in the first place :lol:

Also Hitmo, you don't know what you're talking about. Go back to Year 3 mmk?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next