It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tom and ilona's support to battlehug
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:25 am 
Private
Private

Ilona banned my 2 members last era for a stupid reason on request of rank1 allaince members.Banns were of same reason but one lasted 24 ticks and 2nd for 48.
Then later tom changed countdown of era bcuz around 480 ticks ago one guy spammed the relics and he did not spot that bcuz he wanted the era to become interesting.and when he found that rank1 team is going to lose he reset the countdown for 14 ticks right during our sleep time altho his BC about era ends in 94 ticks changed during our day time but he adds about 14 ticks to go right when we go to sleep so that era ends peacefully when we are asleep.
He also banned ponka saying he was the one to spam relics but he gets unbanned.real quick.

If he was not guilty which means they banned him for no reason and so their reason to end the era gets void.
I tried discussing this to my friends on skype but they doesnt seems to care so me amd my m2 crew of 10 members quit BD.
We been playing this game since a long time but with admins cheating and ruining the fun and supporting battlehugs is the reason game is dying .Since i find out how to post it on forum.this is my last login on forum.Now Admins have 10 players less to worry about who'd go against battlehugs and get some fun in the era.

Post subject: Re: Tom and ilona's support to battlehug
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Those two hardly support battlehugs. They are both evil incarnate when it comes to trying to promote wars. And they hardly EVER ban for no reason. If you have a ban, or your members have a ban, there's damn good reason. I know how hard it is to get people banned as I've reported god knows how many people and only about 20% get banned. Now many are simply checks as they look suspicious (like 6 colonies all placing same tick in same alliance after someone got conquered next to mine). You can think that the admins are biased all you want, but I can assure they are not. Heck, Tom is one of my oldest friends on BD, we've known each other for like, 9 years now and he wouldn't do anything I ask on a mere whim. Like hell he'd do so for someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 am 
Private
Private

Well if im not mistaken if ketans group cheat then why all suffer like me i cheat to to take that instant end nah i dont think its right first ilona when i joined in icemans team now i fight against o while im 16 ticks away from relic and ask mr. O suresh and psi if they even kill my army like i killed them then instantly 14 ticks ending how am i suppose to stop that even 19 ticks i can stop it but with 14 ticks i gave up since admin was siding with their friends as always winning a loser team makes cheat while friends winning was fair or maybe who pays enough was more priority than a good player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

zhyrenne4391 wrote:
Well if im not mistaken if ketans group cheat then why all suffer like me i cheat to to take that instant end nah i dont think its right first ilona when i joined in icemans team now i fight against o while im 16 ticks away from relic and ask mr. O suresh and psi if they even kill my army like i killed them then instantly 14 ticks ending how am i suppose to stop that even 19 ticks i can stop it but with 14 ticks i gave up since admin was siding with their friends as always winning a loser team makes cheat while friends winning was fair or maybe who pays enough was more priority than a good player

Le (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) is tht grammar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:26 am 
Private
Private

Im not good at english since im not american and all i want to say is admin was siding on their friends so if your gonna give a good tip its simple just make friends with the admin then message them that your enemy was multi or maybe cheating so that they will ban it instant win nothing more easy than that tip well good luck im quiting since admin was bias

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

That's not how banning works at all. They don't ban or give special treatment to any players. As much as you think they do because you're on the bad end of it. While they do not always make the perfect decisions, they do more often than not make good ones.

Now, from my point of view from what I'm reading about the era you are complaining about. I'd assume the team that spammed a relic has zero chance to do anything and the rest of the world is screaming at Tom to end things instead of wasting an extra 90 ticks. Is this right? Maybe not, as I believe it's a teams responsibility not to get lazy and let relics get taken in the last 100 ticks.

Now I have no clue what the actual circumstances are for the world, but I can assure that bias is not the issue alone from the admins.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 am 
Private
Private

Bye Ketan
glad you finally found the way out :arrow: :arrow:

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:03 pm 
Private
Private

Yeah its right no chance of winning for a spammer while their conqs spam me and my ops i made a lot of msg to player on bd to attack them you can ask players if i didnt i was sitting on rank 2 alliance but i turn against o since i want to have fun but with instant end the fun was gone if only admin did not do it i win it or maybe make the era last to 2000 ticks so hoe can you say its not biasand beaides if admin made a wrong choices its just sorry and if you dont complain no compensation like on iceman team while i was their

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:03 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

ketan15 wrote:
I tried discussing this to my friends on skype but they doesnt seems to care so me amd my m2 crew of 10 members quit BD.

One possible reason is that you keep on telling the same irrelevant assumption instead of listening for once.
I spend like 2h discussing that with you on skype as well and your last sentence was exactly the same as your first one.
To make it 100% clear here for the last time: I am all in for creating wars!
But a) the use of any cheating software/VPN and/or account sharing is neither allowed at the beginning of an era, nor at the last ticks of an era.
b) The length of bans depends on the history of the player
c) placing a colony at the end of an era just to spam is not tolerated

I hope you'll finally understand now

- Topic closed -

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]