It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: RT whines like little Girls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

oooh DETH are your armies like this too?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Yeah and RT are the noble players that don't donate...LOL, yeah right.

And no our armies don't look like that, we have all damage units and no armor at all.

And guys, you really do make the title of this thread relevant. It is a WAR game. There is nothing else in this game but WAR. Everyone is in this game to win. Why else would people spend three months playing a round?

I don't for an instant think that there is no other Alliance out there gunning for number one...no matter what they say to me, or any one else for that matter.

So, I will let you guys go back to whining...and we will see how this war turns out.

Good luck to the members of RT that have earned my respect, you know who you are. The rest...well *shrug*

McCragge

Mars1 Age2 - DETH #6 (oc) | Mars2 Age4 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age3 - DETH #2 (oc) | Fant6 Age5 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age4 - DETH #1 (oc)
Mars1 Age5 - DETX #3 (oc)
Mars1 Age6 - DETH #1 (oc)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 am 
Captain
Captain

Well, there is no point in making a NAP or alliance with each other really, this could of been done earlier on or well now. Either way we would have fought.

I'm sorry, but I really don't like some of your members, as to you may have the same feelings with us. I mean....willirob, Halo, and more, call me in particular a noob, lol. I am a noob, so what? I have never donated on this game, but I've played to win and play for the team and whatever the leader wishes for. And apparently I won't win because I don't donate? (according to willirob)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:21 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i never said such thing. notice how its all RT members writing in this post. mc the name of the post does say it all =].

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 am 
Captain
Captain

Maybe the chat between us two will help your memory a bit? =P

Either way, I don't really care that much, lol.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

ugh...Chad Chad Chad...havent u learned anything? we did not backstabe....what you did with GENE a few rounds ago...u knnow getting them to BACKSTABE MEOW...you know the alliance that you lost to...the one i was in?remember?we were attacking Rcon and you guys come in from behind and try to conquar us?u dont remember?i do...i remember MEOW getting all 10 relics and winning the round...when your alliance didnt...now dont you come in here acting like we backstabed you...and um....we gave u guys 8 ticks....thats when our units landed...actualy they just now landed...this tick! so dont say we didnt give u warning!!!we gave u a nice warning...we didnt backstabe you...so shut ur yap on that subject...

now...whats this about willirob...um...your talking about willirob donating?wow...you guys sound like nubs...act like you have never used a token in your life...you forget who you have in your alliance dont you?you have Knights...you know the player who donated 500$ on a single server...and in the end his own alliance tolk his leadership from him and kicked him...so um dont talk about donationg here....im sure you do it just as much as we do...100$=8000 tokens....500$=40000 tokens...wow thats a lot of tokens..so shut your yap about the donating.

lets moce on another subject...
chad why are u ruining peoples names? calling them traidors?i have a few words for you...but ill keep them to myself...you spreading around things about players when they havent done such things...wow...thats low...but then again he will do what he can...cause if he is going down he will bring as much crap down with him as he can...and chad...this may be your last round...but your not getting your 3rd win...u havent had competition thoses 2 rounds...last round u had rotf and ga kill each other and u walk in to take it all...but this round...you have a challenge...once again when your put up aganst a strong alliance you lose...you always have and always will...you wont get your 3rd win...not here u won...what did i say?your not going to win...even if we didnt go to war...which might of happend if you werent talken so much crap about people in our alliance...we would have still been #1...and RT #2...we would ahve waited the 5k ticks...we would have won...either way...you woudnt win...not aganst this great team you have aganst you...

you know my main purpose...make sure that you dont win...and make sure u finish with a loss...

so enjoy your second place while it lasts...soon u might not be on the front page...

thanks for your time
&
good luck

yours truly ~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

For your INFORMATION DETH I am not a RT member and will probably never be. So get your facts right.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 am 
Corporal
Corporal

dylan ur a B member...aka Babe...also...i think u thought halo is a Deth member? no just a good friend...

enjoy

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Aww yes, the RT Lap dog.

:)

McCragge

Mars1 Age2 - DETH #6 (oc) | Mars2 Age4 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age3 - DETH #2 (oc) | Fant6 Age5 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age4 - DETH #1 (oc)
Mars1 Age5 - DETX #3 (oc)
Mars1 Age6 - DETH #1 (oc)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bmac you accusing me of being a nub when I've played this game for over 3 yrs... I know he is not a DETH member, but as he is your friend his unit build was probably influenced by DETH.
ALSO i have seen your fellow members units, they aren't really anything to be proud of.
I have my own thoughts i do what i want, I have even attacked RT a few times.
Lets see who wins Halo (40) vs me (27) ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next