It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: RT whines like little Girls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

your members even say it wasnt a backstabe, but you need some kind of excuse when you lose right?

1.o well they backstbaed us thats why we lost.
2.well look at how many alliances declared war.(well our leader did what a leader is to do. Thats make allies, and thats what we did, so if we have beaten you in that department then we are doing what this game is about, Stratagy)

so im going to kick back and enjoy this war.

enjoy

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bomb13 wrote:
O yea cause Dylan realy know's me right. I played 1 round with him,1 round. How does he know who i am? Is he stalking me? I have lived in the U.S.A. for a few years. I speak three languages. Do you speak three languages? Fluently? And unm, why do you care how i talk? Your insulting me. Like i said before, your words dont hurt me.

Yes i used a subject and a verb in every sentence, hell i throw a few adjectives in there as well. Is that good enough for your eyes?

~Bmac

I dont need more than 2 languages to say i can beat you . Entendido amigo?! ;)
Even though im not playing that server i really needed to answer that post.

Arrivederechi bambino!

Cheers
Unky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 am 
Captain
Captain

bmac it was a backstab , deth attacked us while we had a standing agreement .

and i wont make excuses and i am not im just pointing out the obvious , we have not lost yet and are far from it ...

i made a mistake by allying deth in the first place , considering mcragge a friend and saw renee who was a player i respected .... guess i was wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Now your posts look like actual posts. It was those three periods that hurt my eyes.

I wouldn't really call it much of a backstab, really the only agreement broken was the border limit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Saying the word backstab repeatedly and relentlessly doesn't make it any more true.

I will concede, sort of, that we did indeed cross the river...clearly it wasn't in force. And when I declared war the majority of our armies weren't even in the combat zone...and we did NOT attack until after a declaration of war was made.

Now you cry backstab because I attacked the same tick as I declared war...well boo hoo...this is war, you are lucky I gave you any warning at all. There is no designated time limit I have to wait before I can attack. Nor should there be.

**Rollseyes**

Now, shut the F up and get on the battle field and put me in my place...if you can!

McCragge

Mars1 Age2 - DETH #6 (oc) | Mars2 Age4 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age3 - DETH #2 (oc) | Fant6 Age5 - DETH #1 (nc)
Mars1 Age4 - DETH #1 (oc)
Mars1 Age5 - DETX #3 (oc)
Mars1 Age6 - DETH #1 (oc)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

mccragge wrote:
Saying the word backstab repeatedly and relentlessly doesn't make it any more true.

I will concede, sort of, that we did indeed cross the river...clearly it wasn't in force. And when I declared war the majority of our armies weren't even in the combat zone...and we did NOT attack until after a declaration of war was made.

Now you cry backstab because I attacked the same tick as I declared war...well boo hoo...this is war, you are lucky I gave you any warning at all. There is no designated time limit I have to wait before I can attack. Nor should there be.

**Rollseyes**

Now, shut the F up and get on the battle field and put me in my place...if you can!

McCragge

how is he lucky that u decleared war the same tick? =P
if he just checked he's radar he could probly see your squads incoming, i would take that as a decleration, but that might just be me :roll:

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 pm 
Captain
Captain

simmen wrote:
mccragge wrote:

**Rollseyes**

McCragge

how is he lucky that u decleared war the same tick? =P
if he just checked he's radar he could probly see your squads incoming, i would take that as a decleration, but that might just be me :roll:

exactly , squads attacking is not a declaration .

and mcragge im still waiting on your declaration , the last message i got from you is " were not attacking stop being paranoid " still no declaration fo war ...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

The Declaration was publicly broadcasted on the in game Marquee...the same one that everyone else uses to declare war with. So don't start saying we didn't declare war now...because we did.

So come on man, quit trying to grasp at straws get in the game and show me who's boss. Heck you might even win...then you can really rub it in my face then.

McCragge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

mccragge wrote:
The Declaration was publicly broadcasted on the in game Marquee...the same one that everyone else uses to declare war with. So don't start saying we didn't declare war now...because we did.

So come on man, quit trying to grasp at straws get in the game and show me who's boss. Heck you might even win...then you can really rub it in my face then.

McCragge

i tend to ignore broadcasts since its full of crap and usually full of bmac talking poopies again

lol so just send me the messsage and we can all go home happy :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

No Chad, it doesn't work that way. You don't get what you want just because you demand it.

I declared war the same way everyone else does since the beginning of Battle Dawn. It was public, everyone saw it, and if you don't bother to read it...well that's your problem...be this a lesson to you: important messages sometimes appear in the ingame Marquee.

McCragge

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next