It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRT vs SWAT
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lordjarzami wrote:
slayer im surprised u have any success at all in this game. all u spit around are fallacies and assumptions based on a twisted perception of actual facts. if all u can do is spew garbage from ur mouth bcuz ur mad tht we killed u maybe its time u started buying garbage bags to store tht crap. no one is interested in hearing u anymore.i havent tried justifying anything to u by the way. u started this post for facts of the war and made it about u...a dumb player who got killed and cant let go. i feel sorry for clowns like u. and wats up with tht fake laughing? ur fooling no one bro so just sit in a corner and play with ur string like a cat while us top dogs do our thing. better yet get a life no one likes u

If u or swat have killed any of my units plz show me the BR :lol:
If u or any of ur swat buddies conqeuered my colony plz show me the BR or event screenshot...!!

At least check your facts before making a big statement...!! You don't need to feel sorry for anyone, save it for urself.. this thread is very much about the war going and the events which triggered it.. You have lost it midway through the discussions, because u can not justify any of ur acts triggering the war... Seriously, stop trying u are making urself look stupid by all this name calling and hissy-fits...!! Grow up..!! :lol:

But since you made it personal - you were extremely lucky that i was in a sub chilling and watching. You were also lucky that me as sub decided to help u against BGB - when u asked for the help :lol: Now go ahead and deny that too...!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:09 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Awwww. Someone's feeling a little butthurt lol.

Anyways, time to slice 'n dice your little philosophy. If you think attacking without reason or fault against another alliance is the proper way to go, you got strategy soooooooooo backwards bud. Strategy can only go so far until diplomacy kicks in and you are swarmed. Like your alliance, you are clearly cracking so I don't expect diplomacy to mean anything to you. However, it does play a vital long-term role in an era and in BattleDawn. That idea of attacking whomever, whenever, and because of whatever. Looks like now your ties have come back to haunt you. LWB no longer fights with you. The only ones who fought TRT are the ones who you killed. You put yourself in the position you are in by trying to rush a win.

Next time, try listening. It'll take you at least to one place in the near future.

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 am 
Major
Major

TinyTempah123 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
SWAT! (Honestly no idea, just making a WAG) :lol:

lol there is no right or wrong answer it depends on your opinion but yeah Korupt u just keep on making wags it keeps the topic interesting :lol:

You know what a wag is? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
TinyTempah123 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
SWAT! (Honestly no idea, just making a WAG) :lol:

lol there is no right or wrong answer it depends on your opinion but yeah Korupt u just keep on making wags it keeps the topic interesting :lol:

You know what a wag is? :lol:

err - in Football terms WAG = Wives and Girlfriends :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 am 
Major
Major

^Not even close :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
^Not even close :lol:

urban dictionary came to the rescue :D
WILD @$$ GUESS ?? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:34 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Interesting :)

Being Cool is my job

GToH,POB,TRT,FP,PHI,5th

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:42 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

It will be nice to see how the battle goes
a suddenly vet alliance v/s a legendary alliance ;)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Last edited by Alone1 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lol slayer trying to cause problems again (facepalm) this topic is full of but hurt people getting jealous of SWAT and making up false accusations.

Anyway its all good enjoy the war guys :)

Hopefully we will see an era of chaosknight/Kamote without red smoke leaving his colony and hopefully see Slayer speaking some sort of truth.

but who knows this is m3 anything can happen but if these 2 things happen It will make my day :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lordjarzami wrote:
who is this clamination guy? u knw nothing about me child so keep calm and steady urself. its logical tht 100 squads cant beat 200 so why would we suicide? thats just dumb dont u think? think before u speak u know nothing of strategy boy

well apparently you are a noob then
of course if u had xped squads and use proper tactics 100 squads CAN in fact beat 200
what are u a noob?
dude suicide is an awesome strategy
tear their armor out wait and build immediately counter their chassis and extend ure survival and sometimes u may even end up winning
happened many times for me unless ure alliance is incompetent and well not a good one :d

and trust me knowing strategy doesn't mean u can always implement them and hey everyone may hate slayer but trust me he is 100 times better than u and slayer is not even good so ure even lower than him bro :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next