It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I think we need a new admin to check out M3, Joe has proven to be corrupt

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=30551&start=10

and POB turns every 3 minutes and makes moves every 3 minutes with each member, they dont have the ability to do EoTs and they obviously cheat as their account records say so lol. so #BanTheCheaters

Last edited by flint98 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: POB/Account sharing
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:02 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

What can I say really, people get banned, then un-banned....... Must be witchcraft.

Post subject: dence
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:12 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

admins are hiding something from us, what do POB have over ADMIN JOE?

Its clear he can not find links between PoB as they live close by and have cheated the admins and got them selves sibling accounts between 9 players and they have not stopped moving for 4 days non stop, even with the power advantage and sub rank 2 and the hundreds of farms that have been banned.

the thing is admins think they are doing a great job banning the farms but its useless what about the person who is farming these playrs? Shouldn't he be given a ban? I have counted over 50 colonies in pob hive banned and all have made armour units so that Dalwa/"itshot can xp farm, and it's dead obvious.

So many colonies have been conquered by pob and spammed us and rightly been banned and taken our relocation ops and our gate system.

1 spammer spammed wbbn and pob but he countered ann wbbn defences and trapped all the spam killers that wbbn used and when pob defend he moved off and carried on playing like a pro against wbbn also jammed all our network but jammed nothing of POB. this was reported and he was banned when we asked him why he attacked he said he was paid
to do so, we continued talks until he got banned we spoke to Dalwa/its hot and he spoke in exactly the saw way.... But who knows it may be a coincidence.

But we the people of m3 want to know what POB have over admins?

Wr want an answer!

Why do pob exp farm and farm the conquerors et banned hut the players doing those people here don't get into any trouble with admins?

If this was any other team/player they would be banned

Is it because POB called admin joe racist and tried getting him fired?

All we want is an answer!

We have had enough.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Trajic i agree they have no stopped moving and attacking. They should have ran out of oil moving around attacking us and wBBn. Is Joe giving them a free 12k oil and metal bonus every 12 ticks or something because the boost bar doesn't move up so how do they keep moving non-stop

Even Joe banned our members at the start of the era when we fought GOD...When we ask him for a reason his will not give us a reason.

So we Rays want to know why you banned our members at the start even though it is a bit late to know but we want the reason why.

Also POB no need to hide all the BS you told everyone on m3 just admit the truth that you gave something to Joe to allow you to win the era

ROFL, ICE, 4E

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:13 am 
Private
Private

I have to take part in this topic too since I have been online this m3 era at least 2200 out of its 2600 ticks (2 more UFOs and I'm done woo!)
First of all my alliance fought Rays, and their activity was real, 8 members doing movement last 45 seconds of the tick. Props to whoever gathered that team.
Later on we had to fight POB, and they invaded us with a 10 man army attack, but as soon as they came into our hive, we noticed that they were so easy to outplay because for some reason (cough, laggy teamviewer, cough) they couldn't do end of tick moves. So they came, they moved their whole 10 man army for a solid 25 hours, but they weren't able to do anything to take the relics/our colonies so they just completely left our hive alone again. Me and my sub's leader (Loki) were able to take everything back within 5 ticks alone. I also had a small fight with some of their squads, and noticed they had Range 4.
Took a look at their hive, over 50 banned colonies with only DEAD units, and not killed ones. That's when I started doubting POB were in any aspect playing fairly. I also noticed a lot of colonies conquered by POB which were spamming POB's enemy (HuG and GODS) very strategically, messaged Joe about it and after 15 hours he replies "I don't see any attacks". Joe we need to know, WHY are you playing dumb?! What's the reason you can't be fair? It's really annoying how biased the infamous admins on the so overrated official BD site are.
Anyway, what pisses me off the most is that POB is still not able to win the era the normal way but they will win. So my only demand is that the tick limit is extended. Hope to see people agree with me since the only way to see if POB actually deserves to win or not is if they gather all 10 relics and keep them for 100 ticks.

~Capo

Post subject: Re: dence
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:43 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

trajic1 wrote:
admins are hiding something from us, what do POB have over ADMIN JOE?

Its clear he can not find links between PoB as they live close by and have cheated the admins and got them selves sibling accounts between 9 players and they have not stopped moving for 4 days non stop, even with the power advantage and sub rank 2 and the hundreds of farms that have been banned.

the thing is admins think they are doing a great job banning the farms but its useless what about the person who is farming these playrs? Shouldn't he be given a ban? I have counted over 50 colonies in pob hive banned and all have made armour units so that Dalwa/"itshot can xp farm, and it's dead obvious.

So many colonies have been conquered by pob and spammed us and rightly been banned and taken our relocation ops and our gate system.

1 spammer spammed wbbn and pob but he countered ann wbbn defences and trapped all the spam killers that wbbn used and when pob defend he moved off and carried on playing like a pro against wbbn also jammed all our network but jammed nothing of POB. this was reported and he was banned when we asked him why he attacked he said he was paid
to do so, we continued talks until he got banned we spoke to Dalwa/its hot and he spoke in exactly the saw way.... But who knows it may be a coincidence.

But we the people of m3 want to know what POB have over admins?

Wr want an answer!

Why do pob exp farm and farm the conquerors et banned hut the players doing those people here don't get into any trouble with admins?

If this was any other team/player they would be banned

Is it because POB called admin joe racist and tried getting him fired?

All we want is an answer!

We have had enough.

I played F5 a while back against Dalawa and we had the same issue. He has a LOT of armor farms and had 60k XP on his army by tick 400 or something (clearly an impossible amount), so we had him banned and we got compensation. Can't believe he is back at it again. Pathetic players like that who make the entire community look bad need to be punished further.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:01 am 
Corporal
Corporal

hariscapo wrote:
I have to take part in this topic too since I have been online this m3 era at least 2200 out of its 2600 ticks (2 more UFOs and I'm done woo!)
First of all my alliance fought Rays, and their activity was real, 8 members doing movement last 45 seconds of the tick. Props to whoever gathered that team.
Later on we had to fight POB, and they invaded us with a 10 man army attack, but as soon as they came into our hive, we noticed that they were so easy to outplay because for some reason (cough, laggy teamviewer, cough) they couldn't do end of tick moves. So they came, they moved their whole 10 man army for a solid 25 hours, but they weren't able to do anything to take the relics/our colonies so they just completely left our hive alone again. Me and my sub's leader (Loki) were able to take everything back within 5 ticks alone. I also had a small fight with some of their squads, and noticed they had Range 4.
Took a look at their hive, over 50 banned colonies with only DEAD units, and not killed ones. That's when I started doubting POB were in any aspect playing fairly. I also noticed a lot of colonies conquered by POB which were spamming POB's enemy (HuG and GODS) very strategically, messaged Joe about it and after 15 hours he replies "I don't see any attacks". Joe we need to know, WHY are you playing dumb?! What's the reason you can't be fair? It's really annoying how biased the infamous admins on the so overrated official BD site are.
Anyway, what pisses me off the most is that POB is still not able to win the era the normal way but they will win. So my only demand is that the tick limit is extended. Hope to see people agree with me since the only way to see if POB actually deserves to win or not is if they gather all 10 relics and keep them for 100 ticks.

~Capo

Thank you Capo for that point. For the person who made the team well he himself will/might come on the forums and tell you. We ray's are good for our eot attacks and movement. But again POB could not have done that with 10 players for 25 hours and still have oil and energy to move, gate, jam without making th boost bar move up. It was impossible unless POB's whole team was only 3 plyers having 2-3 accounts each...Well that will still be impossible.

Joe what are they paying you to keep your mouth shut about this. Are they giving you reds to just let them not get banned and get rank 1 huh?

This is not far with everyone on M3 especially RAY, wBBn, GOD and HUG that should have gotten either rank 1, 2 or 3. We all played fair to make that era interesting but then again you banned 2 of our players for no reason wrecked our era and did not ban the real cheaters POB. We RAY, wBBn, God and HUG should the rewards that POB will get for cheating (Farming conquers and XP ect)

ROFL, ICE, 4E

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:08 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Yup wats with joe...i have never seen 2 players of POB move at the same time its always a 3-5 minute gap!! i got killed twice due to those cheaters and also experienced spammers keep popping up NEAR our hive or ops but the one to conq them is POB and rays 2 members got banned.....when i asked JOE he only told me bad mojo..nothing else..man this so unfair pls can another superviser come on>?

-Onepiece
-Allaince(FGD)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:57 am 
Corporal
Corporal

The thing that makes it obvious is instead of denying cheating like a normal person, POB just accuses others. Just because others are active doesnt mean they cheat. People fall asleep, people have rl issues, but not POB account sharing. Every 3 minutes makes a move and are afraid to do eots. I also want admin Joe to extend the era and investigate more about pob. A couple racist comments shouldnt just let POB off the hook lol. #BanPOBfromBD #PogiAirlines #HeadPilotDalawa #LawyerDalawaGetsSelfUnbanned #JoeDoSomething

EDIT: some screenshots of the colonies next to POB
Spoiler:

Casami N:8122 E:3446
Spoiler:

Certypied N:8169 E:3646
Spoiler:

Sneilo N:7911 E:3830
there are tons more with exactly the same exp farms....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Now we can view all the exp farms!

Spoiler:

screenshot of POB hive, all the red markers are significant farms :O
what do u know? they all surround POB

now look at the allinace screen, i have managed to place all the allinace orders as well as the kill:death ratio. k/d

no nukes, no spies, no spams just pure on attacking, you cant assume every noob is an armor build can you POB :o

@Joe if you cant ban POB cant you at least remove the exp from those of POB who abuse those farms?? you can ban farms but not the exp. Also to check my claims are legit, Joe please check my account for me. My ign is redwhitebluexD and I am here N:6229 E:10670

EDIT: forgot to add #BanPOBfromBD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next