It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: End Results
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:32 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

anarchy69 wrote:
Butt hurt you don't got any nor the possibility of breaking any records?

Anarchy, a record like you "broke" isn't a record I would want to break in my life. I spit on you, I really do. I hope you enjoy your "record", I hope you really feel awesome knowing that great dedicated players got bought out of their well-earned records.

Maybe, just maybe, the Admins will do something, but I doubt it. I guess paying such an amount of tokens makes up for it...

I hope for you we never meet, I am not as much a noob as you might think.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You're pro enough to complain and call me cheap for having my alliance 'give' me their crystals about 400-500 of them were from other players the rest were from my alliances generosity to give me the record.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:05 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

anarchy69 wrote:
You're pro enough to complain and call me cheap for having my alliance 'give' me their crystals about 400-500 of them were from other players the rest were from my alliances generosity to give me the record.

Generosity? You call selling crystals for tokens generosity?

Get lost, Anarchy. I swear to god..

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:08 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Swearing to god for your lack of knowledge? When were you in our MSN chat listening into my alliance and our discussion of this ordeal of them giving me the crystals for record breaking?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

anarchy69 wrote:
Swearing to god for your lack of knowledge? When were you in our MSN chat listening into my alliance and our discussion of this ordeal of them giving me the crystals for record breaking?

No, I was talking to your members and leaders about the deal expressing my disgust.

Your leader, I was supposed to join him on his next alliance.

I can tell you, that I will never ever play with Dommy. Even if he returns, the fact he allows and supports such a thing, gives me sufficient reason to refuse to ever talk to him again. He used to be my friend.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yo everyone how is everyone doing?
I gladly will leave my opinion here:
anarchy69 wrote:

I believe achieving a bd personal record is something you achieve only by your own.
Unless theres another factor record that can be like the alliance that won with the biggest amount of crystals or the biggest score as a team.
But your situation is totally different my friend. I would say thats a bd record you should share with your alliance not by yourself.
Well i believe a pro is talking to you here right now so my opinion is valid and im a actual active bd player in the moment, achieving some new things in nc.
Hope you enjoy your team bd record .
One last thing i thought mods had a global point of view of things, i think my concept and image i got from you were wrong simmen.

Cheers
Unkn0wN aka Unky

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wrong, it's an individual crystal record I'm not posting this in every thread saying "LOOK AT ME I BROKE A RECORD" you guys just bring it up making me seem arrogant for the achievement.

I broke the record with the help of my alliance, yes. The previous record holders had help from their alliance as well it's called breaking records, none of them are solely earned by a single player you don't see an alliance less player breaking records it simply does not happen. Not saying it's impossible but it's never happend thus far go check the HoF. I broke the record regardless of buying or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:08 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

how do i always get mentioned in things like this? xD
my view dosen't matter at all really, i didn't even know my alliance were giving him crystals till i were asked if he had baught them.

all i know is that i kept my crystals to myself

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

As this is an end result thread of the last era I thought I should throw my two cents and say I am very proud of the way DRGN performed last round. For a former sub comprised mostly of newbies I think DRGN did awesome. Hopefully next round we can do a lot better with a good head start offered by the blue token hoard of last round and without the need to learn the game for 2000 ticks as a newbie.

Hope to be on par with all your crazy record setting players and to carve a place among you old top alliances as equals.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I think that even though your alliance members may have "freely" given away their crystals, you are not deserving of the record.
I hope you enjoy the record, real players who deserve it will break it sooner than you expect.

BTW, just from your power it is pretty obvious you weren't some super player who was super active and had tons of conquers or had a massive army and did a ton of the alliance fighting. You just look like another good player who managed to convince or buy his alliance's crystals.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next