It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: TWA vs. The whole server?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

:o oh no...say it isnt so. Some teams think of TWA as the turtles of BFPT. Others think of it as RCON. Even more still consider it to be TLS.

So which is it? The answer is none of the above..or all of the above. Its just a team of assorted skilled players form multiple teams and servers. So why so much hatred? Hmm. No need to dwell on that. Any time a team or player is associated with victory he proudly dawns the target vest next round.

OK, so subs have been out of hand for some time. The resurgence of NWO last round on M2 was proof of how wasteful and tasteless this strategy really is. Yet newbs get it in their head that more allies = more troops = more success?

Maybe...it could be argued either way. But what to do when an entire server minus possibly 2 teams set out to destroy only you? Did they ever calculate beyond that? How do they decide the spoils of war and such. My guess is DRGN would reap all the rewards based on their power and troop advantage. Still...are u kidding me?

you have DRGN, DRGS, SPIN, ABEL, A8el, NI, JEDI, END, END 1. END 2, END3, END 0, and lord knows who else...all banding together as one giant "Coalition against TWA." Honest..I could not make it up :lol:

7 in the top 10...11 in the top 15 or top 20...all with 12 members, spanning 3 continents entirely....ok..now it makes things seem a bit more interesting? Even if there were noob builds and inactive plagues within these teams it would be a big challenge. But there's not much sign of the first and definitely no sign of the last...an active newb is always a dangerous newb. Give him a few tools and some tips from the pros and u get a real problem in a hurry. So why so many against us? How many of these teams have we attacked, conquered, etc? None. Even the prey they feed upon chooses to hunt us instead of fight for their own liberation. :?:

We violate no naps, we let numerous vilations against us slide for the sake of peace and still..it only gets worse. Sighs....

Alas, it is true. TWA must fight every team on the server with no time for peace in order to succeed this round. TWA vs, 1..no prob, TWA vs 2...challenging...TWA vs 3...difficult...TWA vs 13? WTH? I guess time will tell soon enough. 156 players merged with one target..us. Well..its not just the 12 of us, we do have one strong ally thankfully. Mwahaha

Post subject: Re: TWA vs. The whole server?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I would hope FRIENDS of TWA and others that are allied would not violate their word with us.......... That would show the dishonor they have. I am old BD and words are everything on BD that is all we have! I believe it is not the death of TWA just bringing the team closer and more aware of our surroundings and showing true allieds can be reliable! FYI I am none of the teams mentioned in the post above I am TWA this era.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmm who is their strong allied... I wonder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

DocRock wrote:
:o oh no...say it isnt so. Some teams think of TWA as the turtles of BFPT. Others think of it as RCON. Even more still consider it to be TLS.

So which is it? The answer is none of the above..or all of the above. Its just a team of assorted skilled players form multiple teams and servers. So why so much hatred? Hmm. No need to dwell on that. Any time a team or player is associated with victory he proudly dawns the target vest next round.

OK, so subs have been out of hand for some time. The resurgence of NWO last round on M2 was proof of how wasteful and tasteless this strategy really is. Yet newbs get it in their head that more allies = more troops = more success?

Maybe...it could be argued either way. But what to do when an entire server minus possibly 2 teams set out to destroy only you? Did they ever calculate beyond that? How do they decide the spoils of war and such. My guess is DRGN would reap all the rewards based on their power and troop advantage. Still...are u kidding me?

you have DRGN, DRGS, SPIN, ABEL, A8el, NI, JEDI, END, END 1. END 2, END3, END 0, and lord knows who else...all banding together as one giant "Coalition against TWA." Honest..I could not make it up :lol:

7 in the top 10...11 in the top 15 or top 20...all with 12 members, spanning 3 continents entirely....ok..now it makes things seem a bit more interesting? Even if there were noob builds and inactive plagues within these teams it would be a big challenge. But there's not much sign of the first and definitely no sign of the last...an active newb is always a dangerous newb. Give him a few tools and some tips from the pros and u get a real problem in a hurry. So why so many against us? How many of these teams have we attacked, conquered, etc? None. Even the prey they feed upon chooses to hunt us instead of fight for their own liberation. :?:

We violate no naps, we let numerous vilations against us slide for the sake of peace and still..it only gets worse. Sighs....

Alas, it is true. TWA must fight every team on the server with no time for peace in order to succeed this round. TWA vs, 1..no prob, TWA vs 2...challenging...TWA vs 3...difficult...TWA vs 13? WTH? I guess time will tell soon enough. 156 players merged with one target..us. Well..its not just the 12 of us, we do have one strong ally thankfully. Mwahaha

i feel for ya were facing the same on f3

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]