It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: TWA AND OS...........
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dear Anarchy,
This is not the first time you say to another player " you're not that great of a player " , i think you should re-think about your actions and words. Sanjaacat is a well known player from the OC and a very loved player among us. Next time i will not be so nice like the way she has answered your posts. You should learn a bit from the rest .

Cheers
Unky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Unky if only you knew what was going on this server, which you don't so I'll let you spew useless words into a thread non involving you that's fine by me but she is calling OS as a whole dishonorable for the actions of Warhammer betraying and lying to me while I was in TWA then again called me dishonorable for actually doing something about it and yet again called dishonorable for being attacked by TWA after I joined OS which they were allies at the time.

Not sure what she's trying to imply but clearly I'm dishonorable for getting lied to.. Joining an ally.. Getting attacked by an ally.. Maybe it's just me that doesn't understand.

Sorry Unky, I respect you for your records but you've really got nothing much to put into this subject seeing as you're not playing here nor involved in either alliances dilemmas. You as well Kerss you've no word in this thread you're out of OS for back stabbing the leader Martin, that to me is dishonorable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
Unky if only you knew what was going on this server, which you don't so I'll let you spew useless words into a thread non involving you that's fine by me but she is calling OS as a whole dishonorable for the actions of Warhammer betraying and lying to me while I was in TWA then again called me dishonorable for actually doing something about it and yet again called dishonorable for being attacked by TWA after I joined OS which they were allies at the time.

Not sure what she's trying to imply but clearly I'm dishonorable for getting lied to.. Joining an ally.. Getting attacked by an ally.. Maybe it's just me that doesn't understand.

Sorry Unky, I respect you for your records but you've really got nothing much to put into this subject seeing as you're not playing here nor involved in either alliances dilemmas. You as well Kerss you've no word in this thread you're out of OS for back stabbing the leader Martin, that to me is dishonorable.

I dont need to be part of any world to post in a certain topic, in this case i feel you are a bit to hard or aggresive against the rest. Maybe the rest has been worse calling you many things but do not fall in the same shoes.
Lastly if you are respecting me for my records... you are the first one i know that does that, which really doesnt flatters me at all. I have always won my friends or enemys by my personality not by my records. Which puts you in my mind in a really weird place , let me tell you.

Cheers
Unky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

People have different opinions of others. You gotta let them have their say Unky. Before this gets any more dirty, let me clarify a few FACTS about the current M3 server:

1. The problem was between Warhammer and Anarchy ONLY. Not once has OS attacked any of the other players from TWA. In fact, celene and myself even converse on MSN.

2. Cathryn lost her units because of her own foolishness. Heres what happened: About 1000 units of OS were launched off Anarchy's colony at Warhammer only. NOBODY in TWA defended Warhammer.....Cathryn went to hsi rescue to defend him. A very noble act I agree.....But just a few minutes before the attack landed...Warhammer relocated and Cathryn did not bother to turn back her units. Their leader DOC was online talking to me at that very moment. I even told him that we had NO intention of fighting Cathryn. The squads landed and Cathryn lost her army. A pretty kamikaze move.

3. I have played this game as long as any so called veteran and personally I agree with Anarchy. I respect Cathryn as a person, in fact even have her on my MSN.....but as far as gameplay is concerned.....shes already been tagged as a "drama queen" and not by me. There can be numerous incidents I can cite where she has gone on tantrums for no apparent reason and she continues to do the same.

OS IS NOT HOSTILE TOWARDS TWA....THE ISSUE IS BETWEEN ANARCHY AND HIS SUPPORTERS VS WARHAMMER. IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUPPORT WARHAMMER DONT CRIB WHEN YOU ARE ATTACKED.

I think this thread should be locked. Anyone supporting Warhammer will be attacked. I think this has been clearly established by now.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Lastly if you are respecting me for my records... you are the first one i know that does that, which really doesnt flatters me at all. I have always won my friends or enemys by my personality not by my records. Which puts you in my mind in a really weird place , let me tell you.

The only way to judge you is through your records seeing as you're very select on certain worlds as am I so we have yet to run into one another. Hard to judge your by personality if all we see from one another is through the forum which is full of useless young spammers and of course the Norwegian :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:57 am 
Captain
Captain

Hey dont diss the norwegians :( cuz they own you :p Ingame and on the forum ! Just try me Ana :P Peace:P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Oh no, two Norwegians? I'm completely out numbered now I may need to call in air support, Richard Winters I need you buddy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
Quote:

The only way to judge you is through your records seeing as you're very select on certain worlds as am I so we have yet to run into one another. Hard to judge your by personality if all we see from one another is through the forum which is full of useless young spammers and of course the Norwegian :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sadly we are overwhelmed by a whole world of spam.

Unky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

anarchy69 wrote:

listen to me this time please... if i hadnt left on my own.. id be in the same alliance as you... martin never kicked me

Lu Bu
alliances:
VVV
DGB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

For the record I had a doctor appointment I was not on, PLZ do not think I was cause I was not. I would have returned if I had been on. I am not mad it was my fault. I do defend any member to the end! I just think me losing my army has nothing to do with this convo actually. I just wanted to point that out. Have fun guys enjoy the rest of the round!
~Lady Cathryn~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next