It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Art of Sniping...
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
First of all, answer the questions. Why did you leave SYN/IAN? It was because we asked you not to snipe. You couldn't agree and you left. Second of all, you hardly conquer. So there is no question of whether you snipe or not. Thirdly, there is nothing to discuss about sniping as such as a topic. Lastly its you that is making all the accusations about how dishonorable and indecent we are. We aren't doing that. And if you think you are "exposing" something, then like I said you are just deluded and in your own world.

Get a life man. Everyone knows I'm not sniping, and you are really out of your mind saying I left because I wasn't allowed to snipe. I was annoyed other guys sniped all the time, and suggested to behave the same. It was not at all the reason why I left.
Hmm... I hardly conquer... Well.. Hatter, BlackSpartan, Lover, Darth Warn, R2D2 also hardly conquer? I'm stronger than they are.. and only 4 spots from Ice Cube, and 7 from your leader. Can you get a rank like this without conquering? Do your homework boy.

>Thirdly, there is nothing to discuss about sniping as such as a topic.
Yeah... well you decide that? If you don't think it's not worth talk about it, why do you respond. I know... you're so frustrated. You just take the opportunity to accuse me for things (I didn't do). It has nothing to do with the topic.

I understand that you want to defend yourself and your ally. But reality speaks for itself. Let the readers watch you playing.. They soon find out who is right and who is wrong :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:28 am 
Private
Private

put a timer. make it so that whoever send first in the tick gets first dibs. like the player that send earliest will take on the defending colony first and if they fail at conquering them then the next person that sent gets a chance and so on. the entire game would change and eliminate sniping altogether. and if more than one member from an alliance attack then the time would be when the last squad was sent. its just an idea but the admins could make it work.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

EscapeTheFate777 wrote:
put a timer. make it so that whoever send first in the tick gets first dibs. like the player that send earliest will take on the defending colony first and if they fail at conquering them then the next person that sent gets a chance and so on. the entire game would change and eliminate sniping altogether. and if more than one member from an alliance attack then the time would be when the last squad was sent. its just an idea but the admins could make it work.

Great idea.. It must be possible to incorporate a timer in the game. Strawberry also suggested to add a launch timer to the game. I guess when the majority of the community likes this idea, they may incorporate it... Maybe a survey can be started. The sniping thing spoils the game. If it can be solved like this, it will be a lot nicer to play..

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:50 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Get a life man. Everyone knows I'm not sniping, and you are really out of your mind saying I left because I wasn't allowed to snipe. I was annoyed other guys sniped all the time, and suggested to behave the same. It was not at all the reason why I left.
Hmm... I hardly conquer... Well.. Hatter, BlackSpartan, Lover, Darth Warn, R2D2 also hardly conquer? I'm stronger than they are.. and only 4 spots from Ice Cube, and 7 from your leader. Can you get a rank like this without conquering? Do your homework boy.

Yeah so you just admitted that you endorsed sniping, and we didn't, EVEN when others sniped. So you left :lol: Laughable, that you should go ahead and make a topic on this.

Maybe you do conquer a lot, but who is to say that you dont snipe. You were all alone in an area where there was no competition. When you were with us, in the area shared by NATO you did suggest sniping.

Like I said before, there is nothing to defend against. I just find this topic senseless, and Ill let you children go back and forth with your ideas. Put a timer on? :lol: And what would the purpose of that be? What would you do with it? Post on the forums and start whining that someone is sniping you? Get a grip. There is NO rule against sniping, its not even wrong, its just courtesy that one shows to another, especially to alliance members. So I dont see this idea changing game mechanics in any way, nor is it important.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:03 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I was wondering if I should ignore this topic or answer to it.
Serious John, i have no clue why YOU start this topic. You left the alliance early ticks in anger because i ordered you to send back as you were sniping.

I could tell more, but we should stay on the topic and personal insultings are not right here.

We have with WIND the same issues and try to solve it on both sides.
At least we try and talk about it. Sometimes it works, sometimes we/ they lost squads due this.

One last thing before i ignore this topic finally:

**** 26.05.11 22:51
john is sniping u again
Ilona 26.05.11 22:51
where?

You can see the time, or ? Maybe you should not refresh only after you send - before too !!
I returned my 1 squad against your what was it ? 7 or 8 squads? Wihout whining or doing silly broadcast ...

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

Yeah so you just admitted that you endorsed sniping, and we didn't, EVEN when others sniped. So you left :lol: Laughable, that you should go ahead and make a topic on this.

Maybe you do conquer a lot, but who is to say that you dont snipe. You were all alone in an area where there was no competition. When you were with us, in the area shared by NATO you did suggest sniping.

Like I said before, there is nothing to defend against. I just find this topic senseless, and Ill let you children go back and forth with your ideas. Put a timer on? :lol: And what would the purpose of that be? What would you do with it? Post on the forums and start whining that someone is sniping you? Get a grip. There is NO rule against sniping, its not even wrong, its just courtesy that one shows to another, especially to alliance members. So I dont see this idea changing game mechanics in any way, nor is it important.

You made your point dude. If you think this topic is senseless, don't respond. No one is waiting for your personal vendetta against me. I'm not the only one accusing SYN from sniping. But in your eyes, they are wrong too. Ok, you made your point, now try to find more interesting topics and stop poluting this one.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:24 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

So if you are suggesting something, lock this thread. Go make a suggestion and a poll in the Suggestions forum. The community can then vote on it, and if it passes will be taken up for implementation.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

gipsy wrote:
I was wondering if I should ignore this topic or answer to it.
Serious John, i have no clue why YOU start this topic. You left the alliance early ticks in anger because i ordered you to send back as you were sniping.

I could tell more, but we should stay on the topic and personal insultings are not right here.

We have with WIND the same issues and try to solve it on both sides.
At least we try and talk about it. Sometimes it works, sometimes we/ they lost squads due this.

One last thing before i ignore this topic finally:

**** 26.05.11 22:51
john is sniping u again
Ilona 26.05.11 22:51
where?

You can see the time, or ? Maybe you should not refresh only after you send - before too !!
I returned my 1 squad against your what was it ? 7 or 8 squads? Wihout whining or doing silly broadcast ...

wtf has leaving an alliance to do with starting this topic.. What's the matter with you at SYN. Looks like a trauma for all of you I left..
Are you trying to say I approve sniping? That I do it myself? Get real.. You know damn well what preceded my suggestion to do the same. It was because I was annoyed. You know it's not in me, and that I want to play this game decent. But when you are sniped again and again, everyone in your place would react the same.
If you are convinced this is a non-topic, than you're not of this world. You know it plays a major role in every era, and it should stop. People thinking it can go on like this, just show they approve this behaviour, and most likely do it theirself.
I repeat myself.. I never snipe. But when I see SYN-players do it to me, and I have the opportunity to send some extra, I will do it. Any other person I send a mail, and everytime it works out well.

Funny that you use the word whining a lot when it concerns me. Everyone complaining the way you play the game whines, especially me :lol: I don't care.. If it makes you feel good about yourself, you can call me whatever you want :D

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:46 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

No one is dying for you John.

Just post the topic in the right place, so everyone can vote on it. This belongs to the suggestion forum with a poll added.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yup, it's a QQ thread not educational. Keep your silly drama to yourself no reason to define what sniping is and to stay away from doing it when you yourself are doing such acts.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next