It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for an alliance to join for new era
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:08 pm 
Private
Private

I'm looking to join an alliance that is friendly to Noobs and will help me gradually learn on playing this game. :)
I sometimes feel that players in BattleDawn are not very nice to new players and that newbies that wants to build a small army and protect the outposts they built are always wiped out by the experienced players.

Post subject: Re: Looking for an alliance to join for new era
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:23 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

If you are weak, then how can you expect an experienced player not to attack you? Stronger players are strong because they are aggressive and to an extent - greedy. Never anticipate mercy. That is what makes BD such a difficult game to become experienced in, and that is why it can be so satisfying. Why would anyone want to play a game where everyone is equal and passive, where lower experience players could be treated better than the higher levels, and where #1 alliances were not truly hardcore. I remember the 1500 player eras, and I remember the high drop out rate. This is a game designed to be veteran-friendly, and I think that noobs can only become experienced by personal effort, like me. I would study on the forums, test my ideas, and would generally persevere. Now that, is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

HuoFire wrote:
If you are weak, then how can you expect an experienced player not to attack you? Stronger players are strong because they are aggressive and to an extent - greedy. Never anticipate mercy. That is what makes BD such a difficult game to become experienced in, and that is why it can be so satisfying. Why would anyone want to play a game where everyone is equal and passive, where lower experience players could be treated better than the higher levels, and where #1 alliances were not truly hardcore. I remember the 1500 player eras, and I remember the high drop out rate. This is a game designed to be veteran-friendly, and I think that noobs can only become experienced by personal effort, like me. I would study on the forums, test my ideas, and would generally persevere. Now that, is fun.

I remember eras with over 3k players, and not championship era :P

PM me if you wanna have some fun :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hmmm

Impossible Is The Word Only To Be Found In Dictionary Of Fools

BEST OF LUCK

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]