It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: A true story...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 am 
Private
Private

Yea you are totally right mav, i am just oh so greedy.

That of course is why i turned down the multiple offers to re-join to finish the era and get 1500 blues and instead asked oliver to bring in one of our long time friends and ally's to get the blues.

Yeap, pure greed right there, down right naaaasty greedyness. I should feel ashamed.

Gosh, how will i sleep at night.......

Don't worry mav, maybe one day you and murari will learn that mutual respect and friendship with people is more valuable then a few ranks. Until then, have fun defending yourself with lies and lame excuses :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 am 
Private
Private

hoang123 wrote:
so i got many fault here?

i never ask Murai give up anything.
world going to to end for sure.
everyone can get blue for alliance rank 1 even if rank 1 or rank 1900....
anyway i did well with this alliance and lead well teamwork also.
and i happy with this.
someone said respect me and after this thing, someone said not respect anymore. i still happy because i lead RoG work together very well till tick 1400 :)
next some eras i wont play, need take some break anyway. i found some true friends in BD. they respect me, and i'm so happy :)

Br,
Oliver

Well, now I know Oliver is right about his involvement in this. I partially based my opinion about him, from the screenprints from mail addressed to Murari and the explanation of a few other guys.
Oliver misjudged things, and he never should have said to Murari to stay quite about this. He should have said to Klocker that it's not going to happen that Murari should give his chrystals.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 am 
Private
Private

klocker2003 wrote:

That of course is why i turned down the multiple offers to re-join to finish the era and get 1500 blues and instead asked oliver to bring in one of our long time friends and ally's to get the blues.

Yeap, pure greed right there, down right naaaasty greedyness. I should feel ashamed.

Don't worry mav, maybe one day you and murari will learn that mutual respect and friendship with people is more valuable then a few ranks. Until then, have fun defending yourself with lies and lame excuses :)

The fact that you don't like Murari, doesn't mean you should take his chrystals to satisfy your anger for being sniped. Think about that. That's not a good example of "mutual respect".
And I don't have to defend myself :) I know you feel the need to do it, but you can't justify what's wrong, and what you did was wrong..
And... look at my rank now.. Because of mutal respect and friendship I gave up my nr. 1 rank. Better open your eyes before you mail another hate reply..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 am 
Private
Private

i don't like members fight each other in 1 alliance, that why i msg something to Murai.
everything i msg to Murai about dont mention it, just because i dont want members fight each other again :). and i said i will pay for that, and Murai shuold take that pic screen
" give all resouce from now to u, murai"
:). anyway everything passed over. let forget it as a bad dream, guys :).

Because of bad action from Greendayisback, i was voted as leader again :)
Greendayisback should pay something about this bad decision, pay something to chillonz, Greeen made all members mad about this, especialy is Chillonz
btw:
@GreendayisBack: i never play with you again :)

Name used: Oliver, Pikachu, Roger
Become leader : 3 alliance
Alliance played: LoG SoFe GAD RoM TRL TUBA YNC POM AN0 XIXR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I AM GOS hehe i loved it but yes there was much controversy that we decided best to keep from the world. lol

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 ICQ  YIM  Profile

It is obvious that this is quite outdated now, but it has been my experience that the person that throws the most insults and sarcasm is usually the one telling the most lies. Just saying. Now I am not saying that Murai is a perfect human being in every way and that Klocker is the lowest scumbag..not at all. From what I understand, a poorly guarded relic (that's the whole alliances' fault, not one person) owned by Achnaton was taken by someone else. Murai had been promised one of Achnaton's relics, so he was to take it back. Klocker, either not knowing about the agreement or simply wanting the points, sent his units on their way to the relic and went to bed. When he woke up he found that Murai was "sniping" him out of the relic. Technically, he was. First reaction from Klocker: pissed. However, because of the agreement between Achnaton and Murai, shouldn't he have a right to snipe in order to get the relic? So it got passed to the leader who decided that Klocker should get Murai's relic and crystals. According to Klocker, it was not completely a smooth process because Murai was determined to be difficult. According to Achnaton, Murai lost everything 2 times before, and amazingly rebuilt both times and that this was highly unfair to him.

So...thats basically it. All the known facts spread out for you in an un-biased manner. Was Klocker being greedy and looking for some easy points, making Murai suffer in the process? Or was Murai really the greedy one who sniped Klocker out of a perfect opportunity? Look at the facts and decide.

klocker2003 wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2