It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: TLA/BD experience to date
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 am 
Private
Private

BD is a very interesting and captivating strategic game which really keeps you on your toes at times. There are many aspects of the game I like.

What I don't like is the constant name calling and accusations. The petty bickering and the constant need to defend yourself against your actions. If constant accusations is part of the strategic nature of the game, I'll be happier if this aspect was modified instead of some of the current changes proposed. I've played other games where unpopular changes have killed the game. I hope the same doesn't happen to BD.

TLA
The aim of every top alliance is to come 1st. How you achieve this varies from alliance to alliance but basically it's to get as many crystals and relics as you can.

[color=#000040]So in TLA, the leader was faced with a dilemma when Goo (their main and permanent enemy for most of the era) turned on Goth. Question, do you let Goo take Goth's crystals or defend them the best way you see fit. After the Goth leader was conquered, things happened. I can't say why they happened the way they did, I don't fully understand the entire strategic nature of the game. Maybe the best thing would have been to let Goth be taken over by Goo. From what I remember from the last time, trying to work with an alliance which is relatively inactive to mount any decent attack/counter attack is nearly impossible. So tell me, if an alliance can't defend it's leader from an attack, how then can they defend their whole alliance? I think there-in lay my leader's dilemma. One I won't want to be faced with. Was it the right decision? I don't know. But that's why I'm not the leader![/color]

Post subject: Re: TLA/BD experience to date
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:35 am 
Private
Private

Very we'll worded Allie.

Last edited by indyblub on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Thankyou allie. why I wuv you so much.

It was a very hard descion I had to make ESTEBAN is my friend and allie for many Era's But I made a desicion that GtoH where unable to defend themselves and I have to stand by that decision.

Funny thing is ESTEBAN totally understand's its the rest of his alliance that thinks we backstabbed and I guess in a way we did. But still better then having them hand over crystals to GOO.

It is hard making descions as leader for a group of players sometimes you get it right sometimes you get it very wrong but I did what I felt I had to.

Let the world hate me for my actions.... through them I have been the best leader I could be.

staffy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Its simple.. TLA hate GOO and will do anything for them not to get a result on this world this era. I see people leave LEX to join so they get crystals, what about helping the clans that have helped you all era (DSNY).. I stand behind staffy and his decision.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

TheClownPribce wrote:

Let the world hate me for my actions.... through them I have been the best leader I could be.

staffy

*NEWS FLASH*
YOUR A MULTI!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 am 
Private
Private

Last edited by BL4CKH4WK on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Tonycbk0 wrote:
TheClownPribce wrote:

staffy

*NEWS FLASH*
YOUR A MULTI!

I will be in F6 in a few hrs and all the haters in F6 can cry as much as they want. In the meantime TLA will win.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

LMAO Fierce, i love the sudden random post :lol: :lol: 1 of the funniest things all era.

but anyways, it seems events have tossed me into the TLA lot, and have me against GOO due to several differences between me and a few of their members.

But lets analyze what happened.

1. They acted and took GtoH's crystals so GOO could not.
2. They acted without first asking GtoH.

My opinion:
While they probably should have waited and asked GtoH first, they did what they had to in order to keep GOO's score low as possible. 9/10 i would have done the same thing if no1 was responding in GtoH. and i think many other alliances/players would have as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

and almost 1 day and you're still banned :o

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

not all of the above players r still banned ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next