It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dandy Devils Signoff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dandy, love ya bro. Really, I must say that even now I've just gotta remember that era back at il.com, we all sent with delays and you sent without it... Ohh man. I'm pretty sure you felt bad for doing it, but we all laughed about it. Pretty sure some took it far and thought you were a noob for it. But in the end, they all had to realise that we left that era with something YOU did for us to remember forever. It was a fun era too, we had all the luxuries of the world to fool around xD I remember your incredible help at F1 in a time we desperately needed you. That's still one of my deepest regrets, not able to give you the medal you deserved. Add one up there to not being able to be here to say farewell to your face. I'll hunt you down on skype till I do though :P

Greeny... would you kindly pisz off? You don't like him, we all know that. But with this it's obvious he deserves being liked more than you. Most of us would know what you said is not true because you're the one saying it; I know it because I know who Dandy is, something you didn't, don't, and never would dare do. But if you want the truth revealed about Dandy, here it is: for most of his BD life, he held his head high even though he was pretty noobish in most aspects. He simply brushed those things off and played his game. And yes, as I just said he was pretty noobish. But you could actually have fun playing with him. Not in cost of him or despite him, but with him. How many can say that with you I have no idea; I know I can say it of him and I can't of you. Above all, he's a BD player, and should be respected for that, though it's obvious who's the only people you hold respect to, aKa those you have interests of getting into SAIL or helping you in your quests. Seriously, go troll yourself.

PS: Another difference between him and you: he didn't stay a noob.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:15 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

thechessshark13 wrote:
Dandy, love ya bro. Really, I must say that even now I've just gotta remember that era back at il.com, we all sent with delays and you sent without it... Ohh man. I'm pretty sure you felt bad for doing it, but we all laughed about it. Pretty sure some took it far and thought you were a noob for it. But in the end, they all had to realise that we left that era with something YOU did for us to remember forever. It was a fun era too, we had all the luxuries of the world to fool around xD I remember your incredible help at F1 in a time we desperately needed you. That's still one of my deepest regrets, not able to give you the medal you deserved. Add one up there to not being able to be here to say farewell to your face. I'll hunt you down on skype till I do though :P

Greeny... would you kindly pisz off? You don't like him, we all know that. But with this it's obvious he deserves being liked more than you. Most of us would know what you said is not true because you're the one saying it; I know it because I know who Dandy is, something you didn't, don't, and never would dare do. But if you want the truth revealed about Dandy, here it is: for most of his BD life, he held his head high even though he was pretty noobish in most aspects. He simply brushed those things off and played his game. And yes, as I just said he was pretty noobish. But you could actually have fun playing with him. Not in cost of him or despite him, but with him. How many can say that with you I have no idea; I know I can say it of him and I can't of you. Above all, he's a BD player, and should be respected for that, though it's obvious who's the only people you hold respect to, aKa those you have interests of getting into SAIL or helping you in your quests. Seriously, go troll yourself.

PS: Another difference between him and you: he didn't stay a noob.

dude iseriously love you.....like you dont understand.....youve been by my side since i played kong which was in 2009, its been almost 5years we've known one another! You and Korupt really know how to take my side! then again you two are practically the only people who really took time to know me! i love the both of you and that post made me shed tears....i love you vaulty, and you know you'll always be a brother to me....i dont need no medal, your friendship has been more than enough

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:48 pm 
News Team
News Team

spanish wrote:
Bye Dandy old friend ¥

pss you up for some yugioh ? xD

Did someone say yugioh?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

My pleasure Dandy :P

...Is that all you picked up from this thread RC? xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:31 am 
Captain
Captain

Goodbye Melosh.

Taz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:34 pm 
Private
Private

georgeshelou wrote:
Good bye Dandy, with the knowledge you will obviously be back in the next few hours, let all out, you are just having your moments because your reputation is ruined in a way :cry: Please don't quit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dandy is playing on E5 :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hes not anymore :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 am 
Captain
Captain

he is playing on E1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 am 
Private
Private

Saw you play on E2 and the placements of your alliance seemed pretty clear you were playing serious but on the first tick, none of your teammates were even launching it trying to take any red OPs.

Would have been nice to see you play for real though.

You're quite lucky as well not to play on E2, top alliance disbanded mid-era because of a silly little power hungry leadership argument between prince Kael and danger.

Kael had it and (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) hit the fan, now I suffered the most when I wasn't even involved much and I did not deserve the unfairness krieg and kamikaze put me through.

Oh my, I went off-topic... Meh whatever... Again, would have loved to have gone against you, I get curious on people's potential and skills.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next