It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Mobile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:23 pm 
Private
Private

When you view the alliance territories, it would be cool to be able to view the alliance territories you want to see (top 12 of course.) It would be helpful if you're in a war with multiple alliances and you could in a sense highlight their territory alone and know how far their reach is.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 pm 
Private
Private

gblim wrote:
How will buying tokens work??
i don't know much about mobile games, but from what i saw between people, cheating is something VERY COMMON, i mean if a person can simply "jail break" and buy Red tokens.. the game is ruined!!

i am telling you.. if that happens once, your gonna lose trust by real players, and once you lose that, the game is simply worthless.. i consider cheating with multiple colonies as a challenging foe in this game, but token cheating... naa thats just awful..!!

what i wanted to say, i need to know if the mobile version going to have perfect measures against that!

This is important. If people are able to buy tokens using their app or play store then there is a potential for high amounts of cheating. Token buying might have to stay the way it is and bypass the phone's store.

This is difficult because there is so much money to be made if they set it up like all the other play to win games on the app/play store.

I'm don't know much about apps but is it possible to make an app that takes regualar BD and makes it play smoothly on a phone? Similar to how facebook made an app so that people don't have to use their phone browser to view their facebook. I understand that it is a flash game but puffin web browser found a way to play flash on mobile which allows BD to be played. If the BD team took the Puffin web browser model and then specifically set it up around BattleDawn then maybe they can get it to run smoother than Puffin. This way all token buying would stay how it is now. Am I way off the ball?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

simmen wrote:
What do peopel think of the idea of queuing system where you can simply set (from your computer)
Squad x, y, z will send to a's outpost 5
Then you can activate the order from the cellphone easily.

Thougts?

It could be useful in some situations, but is it time orientated like BOT or whenever the command is set to be given in a tick?

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well there are some problems that i face too while playing battledawn from my cellphone.

1) recruiting units and then putting them one by one into the ship you cant select all of them as you need shift.

2) moving all ships, you cant move every and each ship or which ships you want to move and which you dont want to.

3) instead of buttons there should be a slide put on on the right hand side corner so its far easy to recruit units with one click than everytime repeating the same thing as on the cellphone it gets difficult to do so.

Over all, just association with keyboard will help alot :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm 
Private
Private

oriel123 wrote:
SECOND: look at this... I have used reds and played by the rules yet Era was over few ticks later and all i got was?? any one wanna guess? yep nothing.
very unfair I wouldnt waste my money and time if i knew this would happen http://prntscr.com/4sa96m
You should realy set an auto-havoc settings. Im very disappointed of it. so far in my entire gaming ive lost 3 medals/badges cause admins were finishing era too late.

I feel this is a very important point, I've also seen havoc start a tick or 2 early, ruining last minute plans to get into the top 3/knock someone out the top 3 (to stop enemies getting blues). I think an automated system would be a much simpler solution, and also easier for admins.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Very glad to hear about this! Finally a true improvement to the game!

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 pm 
Private
Private

If there's any Betas, I would LOVE to be in them, because Beta Testing a game has been one of my favorite things to do (but today there aren't a lot of betas out).

Please take my reply as an inscription for any future betas of Battle Dawn Mobile, and I will be very proud to test such an awesome game.

- AR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 pm 
Private
Private

This I think is a really great idea, make sure you make it most-like the actuall game, and make sure its free to play. I will make sure to get it the day it comes out!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:38 pm 
Private
Private

Great

i think there's nothing more i can comment, all i want to add was all been speak by other players....

the graphics standard,make it on the standards,so others on low specs can still play

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:39 pm 
Private
Private

Able to use BD with 3g and 4g connection

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next