It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Not receiving free blue tokens (RESOLVED)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:53 am 
Private
Private

I noticed that this is a fairly common problem, but I want to address it anyways. When a player clicks in-game on Boost, then on Free tokens, he reaches a page where s/he is promised a specific amount of blue tokens for every survey s/he completes. It's really simple and clear, so I decided to earn myself some bluebies.

Now, yesterday I completed at least 4 surveys... And I have yet to receive my tokens.

I wasted -yes, wasted- a lot of time filling them in and I didn't rush at all. I spent more than an hour in total on those things. And I'm wasting time right now having to run after my tokens like the naive kid in school that lent someone money and constantly has to remind them of their debt.

I filed a report through the 'support' button of the surveys page and I got an email wherein they asked me for my full name, email address, an "Accurate description regarding your completion of this offer" and even frickin'
"Screenshots of the final page of the survey, which appears once the survey is completed"

I did all those things. I searched my history for those pages, found them, screenscapped them and sent them to the survey people. But no response yet.

I feel wronged and I think I deserve those tokens. Not because I want to boost my colony so much as just out of principle. Fair is fair, I filled in my end of the bargain, where's the tokens?

Last edited by Medax on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Not receiving free blue tokens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm sorry to say those surveys aren't really a reliable way to get tokens due to misuse of the system so they changed it up I believe. I don't even think you can get tokens from those anymore. Just message the world admin and hopefully they'll be sympathetic and help you out

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 am 
Captain
Captain

Dude never waste ur time in suryes , they are nothing more then waste of time and energy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:22 am 
Private
Private

Then why the hell do I find out now? The game actively promotes the surveys with the promise of tokens. So there's no way of getting tokens now without paying for them?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Medax wrote:
So there's no way of getting tokens now without paying for them?

There are ways

1) Take daily bonus , if u take daily bonus everyday without skipping a day in between then on the 6th day you will receive 25 bonus tokens & on 7th day 120 bonus tokens.

2) Wrecks , if you are lucky u can get bonus tokens from wrecks.

3) UFOs , again if you are lucky u can get 9 bonus tokens from it . Not sure abt the number of tokens , but every time i received bonus tokens from ufos they were 9.

4) Win era with & that should give u 3k tokens & relic alone should give 500.So if you win plus end with relic you should get 3.5k blues

5) If you end in #2 or #3 alliance , you will get 750 & 250 tokens respectively.

6)You might get supporter tokens from your alliance members.

7)Refer this game to your friend , when he reaches power level 30 , you should get 200 bonus tokens

8) Make videos regarding the game , attract more players , where shirts at cools places 'battledawn' written on it & send it to the admins.

9) Help in tribune , you will get bonus tokens for helping . Also sometimes there are many competition like story writing etc which give a lot blues.

10) Also manytimes , other help like translation of text etc help is required , help them , you will get bonus tokens for that as well.

Also if you are not lazy , then make a colony on battledawn as well as battlegalaxy & take bonus on both. Though most of the players are lazy & take on either of them.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: I'm not sure abt the token distribution when you win, I'm pretty sure u get 500 blues if we end with a relic but I'm feeling that from the remaining 3k blues some part is there for a top 10 finish .All the eras I won , I ended with a relic and had a top 10 finish so not sure really.
The current era where I'm winning, I might end with 2 relics so I can confirm abt 500 blues each shortly though I'm pretty sure we get 500 blues for ending with 1 relic.

Last edited by Hitmo on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:34 pm 
Private
Private

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yw :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:32 am 
Private
Private

Got a mail in my inbox

Spoiler:
MATOMY, Oct 8, 14:36:

Dear user,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks to the information you sent us we were able to contact the advertiser regarding your offer status and prove to them it was indeed completed properly.

Accordingly, our records show you have now received the points included in this offer.

It might take 24 hours for your account to be awarded with the points. In case this doesn't happen, please contact us.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience,

Best regards,

MATOMY support Team

6 days after completing the surveys, the issue has been resolved. I wonder, if I fill in another survey, will I have to wait another 6 days before I get my tokens?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:31 am 
Captain
Captain

Medax wrote:
Got a mail in my inbox

Spoiler:

Dear user,

Thanks to the information you sent us we were able to contact the advertiser regarding your offer status and prove to them it was indeed completed properly.

Accordingly, our records show you have now received the points included in this offer.

It might take 24 hours for your account to be awarded with the points. In case this doesn't happen, please contact us.

Best regards,

MATOMY support Team

6 days after completing the surveys, the issue has been resolved. I wonder, if I fill in another survey, will I have to wait another 6 days before I get my tokens?

with how many tokens were u rewarded?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:31 pm 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
Medax wrote:
Got a mail in my inbox

Spoiler:

Dear user,

Best regards,

MATOMY support Team

with how many tokens were u rewarded?

I've received 50. Yesterday I came online to find out I had gained 100 tokens but 50 of them turned out to be rewards from an achievement I had unlocked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]